All Truths, No Lies.

Somehow, I fell asleep last night. That's actually v surprising. Especially because of what happened. Today was like any other ordinary day. I woke up, Ian was already making breakfast, we ask each other how we slept, we eat, we do the dishes, we get ready for the day, so on and so forth. Right? Wrong.  Today is the day. Today is the day that I tell Ian exactly what happened, the night his 'Good Ol' Pals' came over to 'hang out'. 

Now, I am completely terrified of what's going to happen today. Mostly because I have no clue what it is that's going to happen. Um, I'm just going to, y'know, stop talking, and just let the day go on. Here we go...

~After all the 'morning routine' stuff happened~

"Hey, baby?" Ian calls, trying to get my attention. "Yes, Babe?" I answer him, my heart racing. "Are you alright? You've been acting strange all day now and it's just, not like you." Ian asks, concerned. "I am totally fine. What're you talking about?" I ask him, trying to hide the fact that there is, indeed, something wrong. "You've just been acting differently from how you usually act. Is anything bothering you?" Oh shit, he's on to me. "Nothing is bothering me, Babe. Now please, stop worrying about me, and start worrying about yourself." I told him, trying to distract him. There was silence for a couple minutes, but Ian interrupted that by saying; "Y'know you can tell me anything, right? You can have trust in me. If you don't want me talking about something, tell me. Please. I can tell when you're not okay. And from what I see, you're not okay. You can deny it all you want. Deep down inside of me, I know, for a fact, that there IS something bothering you, and you just need to have faith in me. Tell me what's on your mind. I want to know what you're thinking. Please. It doesn't have to be so hard. Just have trust in me, and everything will go nice and smoothly."  wow, he really isn't giving up, is he? I should just tell him. It's not like I'm doing something bad for simply just telling the truth. I am going to do it.

"Babe, I am so, so, very sorry... I need to just grow up and say what I need to. So, Baby, please, take a seat, this may take a while..." Here I go. It's happening. Wowee. "Don't worry, babe. I will listen to everything you have to say. I love you so God Damn much. I hope you know that, y/n,"  wow, I really AM hurting him for not telling him.. "I... I love you too, Ian. I really do." here we go... "So, something happened the night your friends, Max and Joji came over that you might not be too fond of..." Jesus, I wish this could just be over with... "What happened?" Now he sounds very concerned... Fuck. "Well, when it was time for them to go, y'know, leave. Um, on their way out, uhm, Joji... slapped my a$$... and whispered; "Call me". Then winked and left..." I did it. I told him. Don't know what's going to happen. But, I did it. I... fucking...did it. "What the hell? What the actual fuck? I trusted George's bitch-a$$, and... and this is what he fucking does in return? What the hell? I'm sorry, baby, for yelling, but, if you couldn't tell, I am pissed the fuck off. George is going to fucking get it." Ian screams, pissed off. "I'm so... so, sorry, babe... for not telling you sooner. I was just... so scared... I didn't know what to do... I'm sorry..." I start crying, way too many hidden feelings. I'm just balling my damn eyes out... "Baby, I ain't mad at you. Not at all. I'm just mad at George. I am so, so, sorry for screaming. You don't deserve to hear that. I understand why you were scared to tell me, I do. It must've been so hard, having that happen to you, and then, you don't know what to do... because y'know, you don't want things to get any worse than they already are. I get it. And I'm so sorry this is happening to you." He's such a good listener. I love that about him.

(~I really have no idea where these stories are going, anymore, tbh. But um, I'm like, extremely tired, y'know. But um, I hope you enjoy reading my story as much as I enjoy writing it. I love you all so very much and always, always, Stay Beautiful!❤❤)