I Just Wanted to Let You Know that... You're Beautiful❤

"It seems like you really like the elephants. Are they your favorite out of the rest of the animals here?" Ian asked me as I was still staring at the elephant, enjoying its beauty. "Honestly, yes. They are such beautiful creatures that are just so misunderstood. I really do have to say that the elephants are in fact, my favorite animals here." I have a lot of emotions, oopsies¯\_(ツ)_/¯. "Okay, Cinderella, I think we should start heading back home," Ian said, halfway joking and halfway not joking. "Okay, C'mon," I grabbed ahold of his hand and we walked out of the zoo, to the car. "That was... amazing.." I said, still amazed. "Thank you, so, so, so, so much for taking me here." I just had to say "thank you" one more time so he knew for sure that I was very thankful that I got to see such amazing things today. "You are completely welcome, Babe." He said, so lovingly. "So, what do you want to eat?" he asked me, asking me to pick a place to go eat at. "Well, I'm kinda hungry for Mexican food," I answered his question with probably his favorite answer, 'cause boy, was he excited when I said Mexican food. "I love that answer," he said, then smiled at me. He drove to the nearest Mexican Restaurant and had a v delicious meal together. 

~Time Skip to when you're done eating~

We paid for our food, tipped the waiter, and headed out to the car. We got in the car and headed back home. Today was such a wonderful day. I saw lots of beautiful things, amazing animals I never knew existed until today, and we had a very good meal. Everything we did today, we did together. That is the best part about all of it. That we are together.

~Time Skip to when you're at home~

Ian and I got home, took a shower, and plopped on the couch. "Today was a happenin' day," Ian said. "Yes. Yes, it was. But the best part of all of it is that we were together. And we are together now. Being with you is the best feeling ever." I replied to his comment. "Man, no words, no nothing... could ever explain my love for you, y/n. I love you to pieces, never forget that." Ian said back, making me blush. "I know that exact feeling. I sure do..." and before you know it, I fell asleep in his arms. There is literally no feeling greater than that. I am actually awake. I just don't think Ian is. But I don't mind. He's so beautiful. Words can't even explain how beautiful he is. 

I sat awake in the dark, still. Almost asleep. But then right when I'm about to fall asleep, I hear Ian whisper in my ear; "I just wanted to let you know that you're beautiful..." I am blessed to have him in my life. Very, very... blessed...

(~I know I've been saying this a lot, but I really hope you are enjoying reading my story as much as I'm enjoying writing it. And never, ever forget that I love all of you very, very much. Stay Beautiful!❤❤❤~)