Love Like No Other❤

"I love you too." He said back, smiling. We both finish eating and he took both of our plates and started to wash his dishes. I want to show him how much I love him. I'm going to help him. I get up and walk into the kitchen where Ian was. He turned to me. "Oh, hey. What's up?" he asked me while still washing the dishes. "Can I help?" I asked while looking up at him, smiling. He smiled back and laughed. "You don't have to help me, silly. Now go relax." He said, then kissed me on the forehead. "No, I really want to help you." I really want to help him. He just stood there, looking at me, still smiling, until he finally said "Fine." Finally. "I can wash the dishes and you can dry them." He told me, then handed me a towel. I smiled at him and he just smiled back. Boy oh boy, do I love this man. So what if we just met a few hours ago? We were made for each other. He started washing the dishes and when he handed me them I would dry them off and put them in the cupboard. This the best night of my life. As we got down to the last dishes we both started to get tired. When we finally did finish, he didn't say anything. He just looked at me, grabbed my hand, and took me to his bedroom. "I'm getting pretty tired. But, we were just in the sewer tunnel. Would you like to take a shower? We could take one together, y'know, to save water." Once again, best, night, of, my, life. I nodded my head and he took me to his bathroom. As he turned on the shower, I started to undress, then he also got undressed. We got into the shower and he started washing me. It honestly felt so good. I wouldn't ask for anything else. After he got me all soaped up, he grabbed the shower head and rinsed me off. The warm water felt so nice. He then got my hair wet, put the shower head back, and started to rub shampoo into my hair, while at the same time, he was massaging my scalp. Best. Feeling. Ever. He rinsed that out and then he started washing his own self. I felt bad that I didn't wash him, as he did to me. But, he looked happy, so I was happy too. After we got out of the shower and dried off, he gave me one of his shirts to sleep in. It was really big on me, but it was comforting. He then got dressed and we went back into his room. We just stood, looking into each other's eyes, feeling so great. After a few seconds, he kissed me and suggested with his hands for me to lay down. I did. He turned off the light and layed down next to me. Is this what loving someone feels like? If so, it is the best feeling I've ever felt. "I love you." He whispered. "I love you too," I whispered back, both of us truly meaning it. He put his arms around me and we soon fell asleep. 

~ ❤ Time Skip to Morning ❤~

I woke up to see that Ian wasn't by my side. I started worrying, but not too much. He's probably in the living room or something. I thought. And I was right. I got up and walked into the living room. There he was, sitting there all cute n shit. I love him so effing much, it's not even funny. "Hey, Baby. How'd you sleep?" He asked me in a really soft and calm tone. "I slept perfectly fine. How about you, Love?" I asked him, loving him so hard. "I too, slept perfectly fine. Especially since you're here with me." God damn, fr, what's not to love about this kid? That's right, nothing. "You want some eggs?" Hell yeah. "Sure," I said, sitting down on the couch. "Got it," he said, then winked at me and went to make me eggs. Within a couple of minutes, he came back with two plates of scrambled eggs. I instantly started drooling because of how good they smell and look. He handed me a plate and fork, I instantly started eating the eggs. "These are the best eggs I have ever ate," I said, muffled, with my face stuffed with the scrambled eggs he made. "Good, I'm glad." He said, smiling. I really love him, holy fucking shit. I smiled back at him and ate the rest of my eggs, as he did too. We then both got up and did the routine we started last night. He washed the dishes, I dried them and put them in the cupboard. I never thought I'd like cleaning dishes this much. He just makes everything better. After about, twenty minutes, we finished the dishes and we sat back down on the couch. He turned on the tv and we just watched whatever was on. It didn't really matter to us. The only thing we really cared for was each other. He wrapped his arm around me and pulled me in for a kiss, his lips smashing into mine, gently. We finally pulled away and he looked me straight in the eyes and said, "I love you so much, y/n. And, yeah, I know we may have just met yesterday but, it's almost like we are meant to be. And, I've been thinking..." My heart is racing so fast. I don't really know what's about to come out of his mouth, but whatever it is, I'm ready. "...and yes, I know. It may seem like a dumb question but uhm..." I really want him to be mine, like, right now. "...would you maybe want to, y'know... be my... girlfriend?" That word echoed in my head. "Girlfriend". I can not believe this is actually happening. I am so happy. I kind of just look at him for a while, looking into his beautiful brown eyes. I smiled at him, with probably the biggest smile ever. "Yes, of course!" I said, smiling so big. He suddenly pulled me close and hugged me for a few seconds, then whispered in my ear, "I love you, y/n. I truly do love you..." I am probably the happiest girl alive at the moment. "I love you too, Ian, I very truly do," I whispered back, loving him more than ever.  

I never thought this would happen. I actually found someone who loves me. Who really loves me. I don't think I've felt happier than I do right now. This man, that is holding me in his arms, this one, right here, Ian, is the love of my life. I have never felt this way towards anyone but him. I really don't know what it is, but he just has that special charm that other guys don't.  

"I'm so glad I can call you mine," he said to me with a big smile on his face. "I feel exactly the same. You believe me when I say that." I smiled. "I do. I believe you one hundred percent. And you... Feel the same way. Because you, you can trust me." That moment... that exact moment... is when I realized... that I have found... the most perfect man for me...

(Okay, to be honest, I kinda like how I went from not so serious to v serious. But, idk, maybe it's not as good as I think it is. But I really like it and I really like writing it. It's legit 1:02 in the morning. I haven't gone to bed. I probably should. I just can't stop writingksksksk. Anyways, I love you guys so, so much. And I really hope you are enjoying my story ❤ ❤ ❤)