Publishing News and Giveaway

Before my news I want to start by thanking all of you awesome people for your support, Unbreak Me hit over 200,000 reads today and I can’t be happier.

Okay so my news right,

Well I am officially a published author YAAYYY!!!!!!

Unbreak Me is available for pre-order through both Amazon and ITunes as an Ebook and will be officially out on 9/8/14 as well as in multiple other Ebook retailers and as a print book on createspace and amazon.

For the first week the book will be listed at $2.99 and then it will probably go up to $3.99, I know everyone reading this has already read the book but it has been revised and edited and if you can spare that extra $3.00 to help get Unbreak Me up in the lists, I would love you guys even more.

Whether you purchase the book or not please, please, please go and rate/review on Amazon, ITunes and Goodreads The links are on my page or you can just search Title: Unbreak Me Author: EJ Logan

Please keep showing me your awesome support now that I have published, help me make Unbreak Me a bestseller.

Okay so some even more fun stuff. I plan to give away some signed paperback copies of Unbreak Me but you will have to be willing to give me your address to mail it to you and because of that you also have to be in the USA.

I am only giving away a limited amount of copies but there will be more in the future promise. So if you want one PM me.

Well I guess that’s it for now. Wish me luck and again thanks so much for all of your support.

EJ Logan