CHAPTERtwelve (new)

CHAPTERtwelve

Ari

I woke up to a girl's voice "Caleb Carter, tell me you didn't" She yelled. I opened my eyes to see Caleb's face right in front of mine. His arm was wrapped around my waist, and our legs were tangled together. Caleb opened his eyes then too. "Morning babe," He said smiling while he pushed some hair out of my face.

I couldn't help but smile back at him. "Hey," I whispered.

“Caleb, Arianna, What the hell happened last night. Why are you in his bed?” I now recognized the voice to be Tess.

“Uh, Can you please lower your voice, I have a slight headache,” I said still not turning to look at her. I winked and smiled at Caleb before, I said. “Oh and as for Caleb and I, we slept together, what’s it look like?” I asked

Caleb shook his head at me and mouthed "your bad,”

I shrugged “hey I didn’t lie,”

I noticed Tess hadn’t responded. I turned to face the door, just as she walked back in with a groggy looking Jake and an annoyed looking Aiden. “Please tell me why you want us to kick Caleb’s ass again,” Jake asked yawning.

"Look he… they… they hooked up,” She stuttered. I felt Caleb hide his face in my back, trying to cover up a laugh. I was having a hard time myself.

“Sweetie, first I think you’ve got it wrong, because we all know Caleb doesn’t have sex in his room. Second if they had hooked up, that would be their decision, well unless he took advantage of her…,” Jake trailed off realizing what he said. He looked at me with worry in his eyes.

Sure when he said it my head went straight to Kyle, but I was okay. I could handle it. "Jake, it’s cool, don't worry,”

Caleb pulled me back into him hugging me and Tess looked shocked, then smacked Jake’s arm. Aiden just looked between us. “Did I miss something?” He asked

I looked at him, then to everyone else. “Look Yes, Caleb and I slept together, but just in the same bed. Nothing and I mean nothing happened between us. Okay?” I asked directing the question mainly at Tess.

 “Okay, I’m sorry I jumped to conclusions, I just want to protect you,”

I smiled at her. “I do sweetie and I love you for it,” I told her.

“I love you too Ari,” She said.

I then looked at Aiden “As for what you missed I will tell you soon, but I need a shower right now. Is my room good for me to use?” I asked

"Yeah, clean sheets and the others are washing as we speak. Thanks again, by the way,”