Chapter 21 Say something

[***The story you are about to read is intended for mature readers due to its sexual content and language. It may not be appropriate for all audiences. Please read at your own discretion.***]

Chapter 21

(Say something)

Ari's P.O.V.

I woke up completely wrapped up by Caleb. His arms were around me and one of his legs was between mine. When had he even come into my room? Last thing I remember was laying down and reading, I must have crashed.

He looked absolutely adorable when he was sleeping. So at peace, well when he doesn't have his nightmares. Nightmares man how long has it been since mine? Weeks? I hadn't even realized but I don't even remember the last one.

Caleb started to move bringing me out of my thoughts and back to my reality. It was D day. Where do we go from here? I've decided for now I will let him bring it up, but I also won't sit by for long.

I'm not one of his groupie girls and I never will be. We can have fun for now, but there can't be any other women and I don't want to keep pretending anymore in front of everyone.

“Mmm hey babe” he mumbled into my neck before kissing up to the corner of my mouth and then back down to the top of my shoulder.

“Hey, when did you come into my room? I must have been completely out cause I don't remember you even getting home last night.”

“Yeah you were out I hope you don't mind me crawling into bed with you.”

“No, of course it's fine” I said shrugging and giving my head a little shake.

“Mmm good because I wanted to wake up and do this.” He said before pouncing on me kissing down my neck, while rubbing his hands up my body.

I about gave into him but I wanted a shower and I really needed him totake a shower. I don't know what he did last night but I sure as hell don't want his skanks on me. Ewe.

He pulled up looking at me when he noticed I wasn't really into it. “What's wrong babe?” He asked

“Ummmn shower, then we can have fun. I don't know where that thing was last night.” I said gesturing towards his package.

To my surprise he just started laughing “Th...That thing.” He said between laughs “ Oh baby girl I’m good with us taking a shower but that thing wasn't anywhere but in my pants last night. Your so silly” He said before ruffling my hair and getting up.

I watched as he stripped out of his underwear, throwing them at me as he strutted to the bathroom. Laughing I got up and made my way in to join him. Well at least he wasn't with anyone last night. Not that it really means anything but it's nice to think maybe it was because of me.

As soon as I jumped in the shower Caleb had me up against the wall with his lips finding mine. God I loved this boy and that left so many questions in my head of how this whole thing was going to end or maybe continue.

All my worries vanished at the sound of Caleb's voice “ Mm mm baby girl I fucking want you so bad.” He growled before claiming my lips with his again.

Thirty minutes later and I was drying off from one of the best showers of my life. God that boy knows what he is doing. He has ruined me for anyone in the future. They will never make me feel the way Caleb makes me feel, I just don't think it's possible.

After getting ready we headed into work two hours later than usual (the perks of sleeping with the boss I guess.) The day went by pretty quickly, I spent most of the day going through emails and voice messages. Caleb did the same calling back clients and answering emails, only leaving his office to join me in mine for lunch.