Chapter 14 It was all a dream

Chapter fourteen

(It was all a dream)

Caleb's P.O.V.

Ari climbed on top of me straddling my legs as she started to kiss down my neck. Nipping and licking as she went making her way down my chest. Her lips felt so soft as she traced the outline of my abs down to the waist of my pajama pants.  Slowly she untied them and started to pull them down when…

I woke breathless. Looking around I noticed I had fallen asleep on the couch again. I have been doing that a lot since Ari moved in. “Ari” I whispered touching my lips. It was just a dream, how could that be a dream? It felt so real. I can still feel her luscious curves in my hands, her soft lips on my skin, and I can still hear her sweet voice asking me to make her forget. It was really all a dream though, and here I am getting hard at just the memory.

I swear I have become such a sap since that girl came into my life. Heading to my room, I hear Ari yell out my name. I quickly ran to her room throwing the door open to find her tossing and turning in bed. I first thought maybe she was having a dream like me, until I heard her call out again. “Caleb help!”

“Shit” I hissed rushing to her and pulling her into my arms. She was having another nightmare and it sounds like I was in this one. “its okay baby girl, wake up.” I whispered to her running my fingers through her long brown hair. “Wake up love” I said kissing the top of her head.

“C…Caleb.” She cried, before throwing her arms around my neck and hugging me close to her.

“Everything’s okay. You’re okay, I have you. No one is going to hurt you baby.” I cooed in her ear trying to calm her. I hate that she has to go through this. She hasn’t had a bad nightmare like this since she first moved in. I know it’s because of that ass last night. It’s a good thing I don’t know where to find him.

Once she had finally calmed herself down some, wiping her tears with the back of her hand, she looked up at me.  Oh and the look she was wearing on her face broke my fucking heart. She looked so scared and lost.  I leaned in wiping her eye kissing her forehead. “I…I… I’m sorry if I woke you.” She stuttered between her tears.

“I was already awake love don’t worry. Do you want to talk about it?” I asked her, giving her a reassuring smile.

But she shook her head no. “I don’t. Not now, maybe later. I do want to thank you though, for both this morning and for last night at the bar. I don’t know what would have happened if you hadn’t shown up. I owe you so much.” She told me before hugging me again.

Was it the most horrid thing that when she said she wanted to thank me I thought of my dream. I am such a disgusting perv. This girl is having a breakdown because of men taking advantage of her in some of the most horrendous ways and I’m thinking about her body wrapped around mine. I rubbed my hand over my face in frustration with myself. I need some help; I think I have a problem, I thought laughing in my head.

She leaned back out looking up at me tears streaking her pink cheeks. “I’m so sorry Caleb. You shouldn’t have to deal with this. I’m a freaking mess and it’s not your job to clean it up.” She said to me staring at me with her big sad hazel eyes.