Chapter 6 :p

Chapter 6

===Elliana's POV===

We followed Alexis and Niall out to the front of the hospital while Louis called Paul.

"Hey Paul?.... Ya i know... It's not our faults!... A girl... NO! Why do you always assume... right fine... A car?.. Please?... Pretty Please?????........PUHLEASE!...THANK YOU! LOVE YOU BYE!" Louis said as he got off the phone.

"Is that a yes?" Liam asked. Louis nodded.

"When will it be here?" Zayn asked.

"He said about 10 minutes so... ya." Louis answered.

We got outside and saw about a zillion fans waiting for us.

Well One Direction.

Niall was with Alexis and he was signing a whole lot of autographs. Even Alexis signed a couple. As soon as we got out there, the crowd got a whole lot louder.

"HARRY!! I LOVE YOU!"

"ZAYN MARRY ME!"

"HOW ARE THEY SO FREAKING HOT?"

About 4 girls fainted on the spot.

"Geez, these girls are dedicated." Carter said next to me.

"I know..." I told her looking through the crowd. Out of the corner of my eye I saw a girl getting pushed around by a bunch of other girls.

"Look, no one would ever like you, I don't even know why you showed up? You are literally so ugly. I can't believe you even show your face in public." The really mean girl pushed the other girl. The girl looked about 12. I felt really bad for her. Wait. The mean girl was the mean girl earlier today who wouldn't move so Ali could get to the abulance. The mean girl was holding a sign that said "Presedent of the Louis Tomlinson fanclub. Once a Directioner, always a directioner." I looked over at Carter and saw she was watching the girls too.

"Should we go tell them off? Or should we go get one of the boys?" She asked.

"I'll go get one, you go tell them off." I told her as I ran to the nearest boy, which happened to be Louis.

"Louis, a girl is getting pushed around by a bunch of other mean girls. Carter is over there but I think she might need some back up." I told him.

"Show me." He said, immediately turning around and following me to the mean girls.

"Excuse me." Louis said to Carter as he pushed her out of the way, "Excuse me miss, but I belive that what you are doing right now is very rude and I think you should leave this young girl alone." He said, sounding very Adult like.

"Umm..." The dumb blond said.

"We met earlier today didn't we?" Louis asked.

"Umm..." The dumb blond started.

"What's your name?" He asked.

"Umm... Ashlyn." She said.

"And you were being rude to my friends earlier weren't you?" He asked.

"Welll..."

"And you call yourself a directioner." He muttered. Then grabbed mine and Carter's hands and led us off in a different direction.

"Nice job, Louis!" Carter said, high-fiving him.

"Thanks. I just can't believe someone would do that." He said looking back at Ashlyn, "And she is the president of MY fanclub."