Chapter 5=]

Chapter 5

==Niall POV==

All three of us were in the abulance. The two girls were talking about something, but I wasn't really paying attention. I felt so bad. I can't believe that she has coughed up blood and we were right there. 

"I am so sorry about this." I blurted out.

They looked up at me and smiled. 

"Don't worry about it. We are the sorry ones here. We took you away from the boardwalk and all your... fans." The redhead said. 

"Yeah, definitley. It's not your fault she got overwhelmed." The blond said. 

"I'm Carter, by the way." The redhead said.

"Elliana, but call me El." The blond said shaking my hand, "And she is Alexis, but she likes to be called Alex." She said, looking at the girl.

"Niall." I said and they laughed. 

"Will she be... okay?" I asked. The girls stopped laughing and looked at eachother.

"It wasn't that bad this time. She coughed up only a little blood." El said. Wait... This time? Only a little?

They must have seen my confused expression because Carter said, "She tends to have these cough attacks a lot. And yes... this was only a little blood. You should have seen the last time." They both shuddered thinking about it.

"Last time, she wasn't supposed to make it. But for some reason, she did." El said, kinda more to herself than to me.

"She should be fine this time." Carter said, "Oh, and sorry about your shirt. We will pay you back as soon as possible."

"Don't worry about it. I didn't really like this shirt anyway." I told them. Carter smiled and looked like she was gonna say something but got cut off by my phone.

What am I supposed to do when the best part of me was always you. I looked at the contact, and answered the phone.

"Oi! What happened? Is she okay? What hospital should we meet you at? Where-" Liam started.

"Liam! Settle down. Carter and El said should be okay." I told him.

"Carter and El? Are they her friends?" He asked.

"Yup." I said, then told him the other details and hung up.

We arrived at the hospital and they took Alex straight in.

The girls and I were waiting in the waiting room.

After about 10 minutes the rest of the guys showed up.

"Is she okay?" They all asked at the same time.

I looked at the girls. They looked at eachother than shrugged.

"She should be fine. This isn't one of her bad attacks."

They all nodded.

"Carter, by the way."

"Elliana, but call me El." They said introducing themselves.

"We have already met right?" Liam asked looking at El.

"We sure have!" El said and smiled.

Just then the doctor walked in.

"Alex is awake and is doing fine." He said, "Give her a minute and you may go see her."

Carter and El immediatly got up, paying no attention to the doctors orders and went to her room.

The guys and I followed.

The girls opened the door and went over to Alex and gave her hug.

"Well that was embarrasing." Alex simply stated. El just shook her head and Carter burst out laughing along with Harry and I. Alex looked over at us and then looked at El and Carter, then back over to us.

"Whaaatt?" She asked. El and Carter burst out laughing again.

"They kinda helped us get you here." Carter said between laughing.

"But they're One Direction..." Alex said. We all started laughing.

"Remember we met Liam on the boardwalk earlier today and didn't even know it was him?" Carter said. Alex looked confused but then nodded.

"Oh right... I forgot..." She said then smiled, "Thanks guys for helping me get here. I really appreciate it."

"It was really nothing, and we are really sorry. We didn't mean to-" I started but stopped when Alex gave me a look.

"Shut up." Alex said, "We are the sorry ones, we had to put you through all this trouble, and had to tear you away from your fans and... well we are really sorry." She said and smiled.

We all smiled back, and the doctor walked in.

"Alex, you are free to go. Just take better care of yourself." He said.

"Thanks Doc! And I will!" She said hopping out of bed and giving the doctor a hug. He looked confused for a second, but then hugged back. Carter tryed to hold back her laughter.

"Well than, I'm hungry. Anyone else?" Alex asked once the doctor had left.

"OO! OOO! MMEEE!" I yelled. Alex looked over at me.

"Well come one Irishman, I might die if I don't eat something right now. Race you to the car." Alex said running out of the room.

"Should she be doing that?" Louis asked. Carter shook her head.

"Nope, but if Alex wants food. She gets it." El answered.

"Sounds like someone we know..." Zayn said looking at me. I laughed.

"What? I can't help the fact I'm always hungry." I said then ran out the door after her.

"They do realize we don't have a car right?" I heard Harry ask.

"I don't think they do." Cayenne answered.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So?

What did you think?

Please comment and vote and all that jazz! :)

Thanks so much!

I enjoyed writing this chapter! :D

<3

Cayenne :0)