Chapter 3(:

Chapter 3

***Elliana's POV***

I woke up and, thank the chocolate chips, it wasn't raining. Since I woke up last, I woke up to the smell of breakfast. Bacon. I walked out and saw Carter and Alex making it over the fire.

"GUESS WHAT'S FOR BREAKFAST?" Alex asked.

"What?" I asked back, even though I already knew.

"BACON!" Alex screamed.

"VEGETARIAN BACON!" Carter said at the same time. Alex just rolled her eyes. She didn't approve of Carter's vegetarian self.  

"Sounds great. When will it be ready?" I asked. In answer Carter pulled off the bacon. Regular bacon.

"NOW!" Alex yelled grabbing a plate and loading it. The thing about Alex is she can eat as much as she wants, and not gain a pound. I am seriously jelly.

"What is happening today?" I asked.

"I figured if you guys wanted to, we could go to the lake again? Since yesterday was interupted." Carter said, taking a bite of bacon.

" Great!" I said

"YA!" Alex yelled. 

---------------------------------

When we got to the beach, we were the only people there besides about 5 teenage guys a little further down. Carter ran straight into the water as soon as we got there. Alex layed down and tryed to sleep while I attempted to read.

"AL!! COME OUT! THE WATER IS AMAZING!" Carter yelled. Alex smiled, got up, and ran towards the water. They stayed out there for about and hour before coming in.

"Can we go get ice-cream?" Carter asked. Alex gave me her puppy dog face.

"Fine." I usually wouldn't say yes because they are already hiper as it is, but i am a sucker for puppy dog faces.

"YAY!" They yelled and ran towards the board walk.

~

Right now you're probably thinking What kind of campsite is this? Well. There is a campsite close to a beach. You leave the campsite once you get to the beach. On the beach there is a boardwalk, filled with shops and stores and restraunts. About a mile down from the boardwalk, they have ziplining, mountain climbing, canoining, and lot's of other fun stuff.

So yeah.

That's our camping experience.

~

Normally i would be mean and only grab my stuff and take it to the ice-cream, but today i decided to be nice and try to grab all there stuff as well.

Let me tell you, Carter likes to bring lots of stuff with her.

"Would you like some help?" I turned and saw a guy around my age standing there.

"Oh, sure. That would be great!" I said. He nodded and grabbed a couple of bags.

"My name is Elliana, but call me El." I told him. For some reason he looked really familiar.

"Well I'm Liam." He told me, looking at me as if i should know him.

"Do i know you? You do look really familiar." I told him.

He smiled but shook his head, "Nah, I don't think so."

We got to the Ice-Cream place and saw Carter and Alex already in line.

"What took you so long--oh!" Carter said, realising i had brought a guy (hot and british, might i add) with me. Alex just nodded approvingly.

Liam chuckled, "Are these yours?" He asked. Carter nodded and took the bags from him.

"He's British!" She whispered to Alex, loud enough that we could hear.

"I know!" Alex whispered back.  Carter turned back to Liam.

"Well thank you kind sir, may we treat you to some ice-cream? Hmmm?" My friends are SO embarassing.

Liam laughed, "I wish, but my friends are waiting. Maybe another time?"

"LIAM!" Someone yelled further down the pier.

"Speak of the devil, well i got to go! Nice meeting you!" He said, and ran away.

"Well he was nice..." Alex said wiggling her eyebrows at me.

"Yes, yes he was." I said to them, "3 Chocolate Chip milkshakes please!" I told the lady at the counter.

Suddenly, out of nowhere a girl ran up and hugged me.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU KNOW LIAM PAYNE!" She started hyperventilating, "Can you introduce me to him?"

Liam Payne?

Liam Payne from...?

"Isn't he the guy from One Direction?" Carter asked the girl. She just gave Carter the have-you-been-living-under-a-rock-on-mars? look.

Well apparently I was right.

"NO DIP SHERLOCK!" The girl yelled. Then of course, she started hyperventilating again.

"WHAT AM I DOING HERE? I NEED TO GO FIND THEM!" She yelled then ran off in the direction Liam went.

Haha.

Of course i would meet a world famous, most wanted, really hot, British guy and not even know it.

I laughed and payed for our milkshakes.

Yumm.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So they finally made it into the storyy! :)

Well Liam...

but still.

YAY! <3

Thank you so much, by the way, if you are reading this!

Dedicated to @awesomeSauce555 for being my first fan! :)

LOVIE!

Cayenne(;