Chapter 12 :D

Chapter 12

===Alexis POV===

We all had squeezed into the van, with Carter driving, Harry shotgun, Liam, El, and Zayn hogging the middle, and Louis, Niall and I in the back.

"Radio please Carter!" I yelled to her. She nodded, and pressed the button.

Picture perfect memories scattered all around the floor

"I LOVE THIS SONG!" Carter yelled, then started belting out the lyrics,"Reachin' for the phone 'cause I can't fight it anymore, and I wonder if I ever cross your mind, for me it happens all the time

If you didnt already know.. Carter is an amazing singer.

The boys kinda just stared at her.

Except Harry, who started harmonizing with her.

"It's a quarter after one, I'm all alone and I need you now

Said I wouldn't call but I lost all control and I need you now

And I don't know how I can do without

I just need you now

Another shot of whiskey can't stop looking at the door

Wishing you'd come sweeping in the way you did before

And I wonder if I ever cross your mind

For me it happens all the time

It's a quarter after one, I'm a little drunk and I need you now

Said I wouldn't call but I lost all control and I need you now

And I don't know how I can do without

I just need you now

woah woaaah.

Guess I'd rather hurt than feel nothin' at all

It's a quarter after one I'm all alone and I need you now

And I said I wouldn't call but I lost all control and I need you now

And I don't know how I can do without

I just need you now

I just need you now (wait)

Ooo, baby, I need you now..."

Never a better time to feel bad about yourself.

Your best friend is singing in perfect hamrony with the Harry Styles.

And you're sitting in the back, feeling like a potato.

Way to go Alex.

El turned around and looked at me, "They're really good." She pointed out.

I nodded. They were practically angels from Heaven. All the boys were clapping and Carter just looked amazed.

"Carter! You were amazing! Why didnt you tell us you could sing?" Louis asked, practically jumping over all the seats.

"Uh... I didn't think I could."

We all scoffed and rolled our eyes.

"Don't give me that!" Zayn said, smacking her upside the head.

"Ey! Don't distract the driver!" Liam said, slapping Zayn upside the head too.

"EY!" Zayn said, slapping Liam upside the head.

"EY! EY!" Liam yelled, slapping Zayn once again upside the head.

This went on for a good eight minutes until Zayn just stopped and froze. He looked like Raven in 'That So Raven!' having one of her visions.

Which, if you think about it, he probably was.

"Carter, speed up. The Sleepwalkers are after us." Zayn said, becoming completely focused.

"Excuse me? The sleepwalkers?" Carter asked, turning around to look at Zayn, taking her eyes off the road. Harry quickly grabbed the wheel though, and kept the car on track.

"You mean-" El started, but Liam covered her mouth.

"Don't say their real names. They know their names, and will be able to track us down easier."

"Can we call them something else?" I asked, "Sleepwalkers sound to vulnerable."

"Another is nzambi, the Kongo word meaning "spirit of a dead person." Zayn said, " We could use that one."

"I vote Sleepwalkers." Niall and Louis said at the same time.

"Woah! We're twinning Niall!" Louis yelled, reaching over me to give Niall a high five.

"Guys! Where am I going!" Carter had her eyes on the road again, but we were in the middle of nowhere.

"This is great, keeping going straight!" Liam said, happily. Carter looked at him through the rearview mirror like he was crazy, but kept driving anyway.

'What's going to happen once we get there?" I asked Niall. He looked at Louis, who looked at Zayn who looked at Harry, who was already looking at Carter and not paying attention much so Zayn had to change eye contact to Liam, who shrugged guilty like.

"I have no idea." He said, then turned and looked out the window, "Carter! Make a right." He told her.

"But Liam, there's no path to the right." Carter said, probably really questioning Liam's sanity right now.

"I know. Just trust me."

Carter took the turn, and pretty soon it was too dark to see anything. Carter stopped the car and turned all the lights on in the car. She turned to face Liam.

"Where the hell are we?" She asked. You could tell she was scared. El was scared too. She was holding Liam's hand with both of hers to point where his was white.

Heck, I was squeezing NIall's just as hard.

"Carter, its gonna be ok. We just gotta keep moving." Zayn said, looking at Carter and then to Harry, "Why don't you let Harry drive?" He asked.

Carter looked at Harry then outside, " No Zayn, it's too dark to drive."' She said.

Harry smiled, "Watch." He said as he got out of the car.

"WAIT! Harry don't leave!! The Zo- Sleepwalkers are near!" Carter yelled, but he was already outside.]

Suddenly two white lights hand turned on.

"What the--?" I asked, looking at them. They weren't like flashlights or porch lights.

No. They were Harry's eyes.

His eyes were glowing.

He came around to the side where Carter was and opened the door, "I can see the road, lets switch." Carter just looked at him in awe, but nodded and crawled into the passenger side seat.

"Harry. We have to get out of here." Zayn said, looking around, " I can detect their presence from everywhere."

Harry smirked, "Bring it." He said, then stomped on the gas.

Good Lord.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hey guys!

I am so excited to have finally uploaded this story! This one is my favorite out of all the ones I have written. It's just super fun to write!

Anyway, more of a filler chapter... But hope you guys still enjoyed it! :D

Also, I', doing a cover contest right now! So if any of you wanna submit one to me for this book, that would be super cool! And does anyone do trailers? I would love for this one to have one! If not though, I think I will live. :D

Love you guys!

Hopefully I can update soon! **fingers crossed**

<3

Cayenneerrss :D