Chapter 2

Chapter 2

*** Alexis's POV***

After a long time of assuring, El finally went to sleep.

Carter on the other hand, was wide awake.

"OMG! I WANT MY PEANUT BUTTER OREOS!" She screamed. It was still raining really hard, so i don't think anyone outside the tent would have heard her. But of course, if she screamed right in your ear, that would be different.

"SHUT UP!" I yelled back in her ear.

"FINE!" She yelled back, "I'm going to get my PEANUT BUTTER OREOS!" She got up and ran out of the tent.

That girl.

I got up and ran after her. Hopefully El won't wake up while we are gone.                       

"CARTER WHERE DID YOU GO?" I honestly could not see anything. Nothing. At all.

"ALEX WHERE ARE YOU!" She yelled.

Right by my ear.

I smacked her.

"FOUND YOU!" She yelled.

"FOUND YOU!" I yelled back.

"MY EAR!!" She yelled, in my ear. I think my hearings gone.

"THE PAIN! I THINK MY HEARINGS GONE!"

"WHAT?"

"MY HEARINGS GONE!"

"YOUR HERRINGS FAWN?"

"JUST GET IN THE TENT!!!" I yelled, finding the tent and getting back in. My eyes adjusted to the light just as Carter tumbled in.

With a box of Chips Ahoy.

"THANK YOU!" I yelled grabbing them.

"CRAP DANGITT!" She yelled, "I'm going back out."

"NO! Don't go! What if you never make it back!"

"I will make it back, I will." She said saluting me. I pretended to fake cry. She left and i started laughing. What crazy kids are we. She came back 2 minutes later, soaking wet, with yet another box of Chips Ahoy. 

"NOOO!!" She yelled. I started lauging so hard I started crying.

"This is not funny." She said. Fudgecakes. She is in her 'mode.'

"How about i go get them?" I asked. She growled. Best to stay away from her when she is in her 'mode.'  I grabbed a flashlight and headed out.

Koala bears, it was raining hard.

I found the car and walked over to the trunk. Easliy found the oreos, and headed back.

"Carter! Look what i brought you!" I said in a sing-songy voice. She turned around and jumped up, snatched the boz then went into the corner. 

"My precious." She said imitating Gollum from Lord of the Rings.

Like i said.

Don't mess with Carter when she is in her 'Mode.'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello my little Cupcakes!

So, if you are reading, i have an excuse for being late. 

So! my laptop charger has a shortage in it. Meaning shortage, dead laptop. Dead laptop= no story. No story= sad Cayenne.

 So i actually had 4 chapters written to this and since they were on my laptop, i dont have them anymore.

CURSE SHORTAGES!

Also it was short and stuff, more of a filler.

SORRY!

ANYWHO,

I promise One Direction will be in soon! :)

COMMMEEENNNTT  AND VOOOOOOTTTE!

Lovies,

Cayenne:)