Sucsess requires Sacrafice

We were doing it. We are attack Galra central command. Voltron had taken out the fleet and Alura and Kolivan had taken out Haggar's druids. I was standing watching the Paladins face Zarkon. But I knew for a fact they would lose. I knew they wouldn't win. How? Last night:

I had gone to sleep and a dream echoed my mind. Zarkon Vs. Voltron. Zarkon blasted Voltron with a force and silence. No response. I shot awake and panted. I let my hands glow. I knew what I had to do.

Now i turned to Coran and hugged him.
"They are going to die if I don't help." I told the old Altean. Alura and Kolivan walked in and heard me.
"What?"  Allura asked.
I explained my nightmare and then ran out towards the pods and took in directly to Zarkon. I heard the voices of the Paladins and Allura filling them in on what I had said. I flew and landed on Voltron shoulder.
"Paladins. You must destroy the Galra command center. That's priority. Zarkon won't be a problem." I said:
"What!?" Shiro said.
"Do it if you want any chance of freeing this universe!" I said.
Then I ran down Voltron arm and wings formed in my back. I flapped then and landed on Zarkons mech.
That's when I saw it:
Zarkon started to create a purple orb.
"PALADINS MOVE! IF THIS HITS YOU WILL DIE!!!" I yelled.
Voltron flew towards the command ship and Zarkon fires at the robot. Voltron moves out of the way. But half the blast hits the side splitting the robot into five lions. While the rest hits the central command destroying it.
Grunts if the Paladins filled my ears then silence.
NO!
I raised my hands and a white glow formed. I watched the lions stir. I slammed my hands down in to Zarkons mech and the glow surrounded the mech.
"Thank you Paladins." I said.
Zarkon yelled in fury and then a bright explosion of magic allowing darkness to consume my thoughts.
Shiros POV
I stirred and shook my head. I heard the others stir as well. Then a bright light came from infront of me and I started. I made out the figure of Naya on top of Zarkons mech.
"Thank you Paladins.." she said as slammed her hands down into the mech causing white magic to spread. Then it was an explosion of magic.
"NAYA!!" We all screamed.
Then it faded. The magic faded and the only thing left was a one simple body. I flew my lion and brought the body to castle. I ran and picked up the limp princess and ran to the healing pods.
"CORAN!" I yelled as I ran in.
"HERE!" Allura said.
I placed the limp body and watched the healing pod skan her vitals. Her heartbeat was silent. Nothing.
The others came running in shocked at the sight.
"She's.." Pidge sobbed.
"Gone..." hunk cried.
Keith growled turning to face us all a look of rage.
"We will make sure every single Galra in this universe will pay. We will make sure every one of them who had been fighting on the wrong side pay. We aren't letting Naya die in vain." He said.
We all nodded.
Then the castle started to move.
"What?" Allura said.
"It seems the castle is about to do a wormhole Jump right now!" Coran exclaimed.
I looked down at Naya and saw her body glowing. We jumped the wormhole and we all looked down at Naya.
"Guys!" Lance exclaimed pointing to the heartbeat.
It was beating. Vitals became stable and we all sighed. We then ran up to the control room and gasped. A planet that wasn't supposed to be possible was gleaming.
"It's Altea."