Past

"we're at...."
I stopped midway spotting a purple ship.
"Galra Command set up here?" Shiro said.
He must've spotted the ship.
"This is Diabazzal, Galra home planet...before it was destroyed.." I said.
"WHY ARE WE HERE THEN!?" Hunk exclaimed.
"I don't know!!" I replied
"Everyone Calm down! Let's just hide the ship." Allura said.
Allura stepped up and steered the ship out of sight. Then she turned to me.
"Naya, has your strength returned?" She asked me.
I nodded.
"I am so sorry! I was just thinking of how much I used to visit Altea and Diabazaal....I guess that's what brought us here..." I said.
" You can't just bring us to random places!" Keith yelled.
I looked down.
"KEITH!" Allura said.
"Look Allura, how do we know she's not working with the Galra. Finding her may have been a trap!" Keith yelled.
I closed my eyes and heard them yelling and arguing. I then grimaced and then opened my eyes.
"STOP ARGUING!" I yelled.
They all stopped and stared at me.
"Your Paladins! You can't just argue like that!" I snapped.
"Well maybe you shouldn't have brought us here!" Keith said.
I felt so guilty.
"Keith...." I started.
"You didn't mean to? We met a lot traitors! And for all I know you could be one too." He said
I stared at him and went up to him and punched him. The others all gasped.
"Shut up. My father was killed by Zarkon right in front of my eyes. If you think I would ever work with that monster. Then your just as big of a monster and fool as him!" I cried.
Keith stared at me.
"I have been through a lot more than anyone here knows. My actions reflect on what I have been through!" Keith said.
I turned on my heels and stormed out the control room. I went to my room and slammed the door.
Damn it! Why did I get so angry! I shouldn't have reacted that way...
I looked in the mirror and tried to increase my energy.
Keith's POV
Naya stormed out and I closed my eyes in frustration.
"KEITH!" Everyone yelled
I looked to see everyone glaring at me.
"Ya, Ya, ill go find her..." I muttered
"Keith...what was that about?" Shiro asked calmly but sternly.
I narrowed my eyes.
"I don't know! I just got...angry!" I said.
"Go talk to her!" Allura said.
I looked at her and nodded.
"NOW!" She commanded.
I walked out the room and headed for Naya's room.
Your POV
I heard a knock and opened the door and saw Keith.
"Come to yell at me again?" I asked
"No...I came to say sorry." He said.
"For yelling?" I asked.
Keith rolled his eyes.
"No for flying the red lion," he said sarcastically
I laughed.
"I forgive you but I should not have hit you. I am really sorry. I'm also sorry for being such a burden on you all, and-" o was cut off by Keith putting his hand on my mouth.
"Let's stop apologizing so much, Okay?" He said rolling his eyes.
I nodded and he took his hand away.
"Come on you two! Hunks cooking!" Lance called from behind Keith.
I pushed past Keith and followed Lance. We sat down and the Paladins started laughing and teasing each other. I ate my food and looked at them.
"Hey Naya? What was your home like?" Shiro asked me.
I smiled at the memories.
"It was much Like Altea. But it was also different. For Xanatharians, had magic. We could sense power and other magic from others. We called it a magic Aura." I said looking at Allura.
"What?" She asked.
"I sense an Aura from you. A unique one." I said.
They all smiled and asked me some questions. I answered.
"When you Keith had your argument you said you saw your father get killed right in front of you?" Coran suddenly said.
I went pale and looked down.
"T-That was nothing, Excuse me." I said.
I stood up but Allura grabbed my arm.
"Your part of the team now, you can trust us." She said.
"When Zarkon attacked the Paladins had come to aid us in battle. They couldn't win. Zarkon sent other fleets, smaller, to attack the Paladins home. The Paladins ended up splitting up but Alfor stayed and helped. Soon Altea had been attacked and Alfor was forced to leave by his duties and my father. My father...." I said.
Allura gripped my hand.
"H-He fought Zarkon. Zarkon killed him right in front of me. And just before he died my father casted the statue spell. Zarkon tried to break my statue, it didn't work. They destroyed everything and everyone. They left. I didn't see another face until a few deca-phoebes ago." I said.
A tears rolled down my cheek and I tensed my body.
"We will stop the Galra...well stop Lotor." Shiro said.
"Lotor? Zarkon son?" I asked.
Keith nodded.
"He's taking over the Galra for now." Lance said.
"Well then we're fine! Lotor is kind and tried to save me!" I said smiling.
Everyone stared at me.
"What's wrong?" I asked.
"Lotor tricked us, into getting a reality crystal for him." Allura said.
"Well, during the first few years of Lotor's banishment, he found my home and me. He tried to save me. But being have Altean and have Galra he couldn't. But he gave me enough energy to talk and speak. I told him if I get free I would try to find him..." I said.
"Don't trust him Princess." Hunk said.
"A Galra is not to be trusted. Took me quite a while to trust Keith." Allura said sternly.
I looked at Keith.
"...Fine But If I have to..." I told her.
She shook her head and I just sighed in agreement.