Nightmares come true

It had been three days since the Paladins got me out. I was quiet and normally dazed off. The Paladins let me fight and I trained there quite often. When they wake up I am always in the training room. They think it's because I like the sport. That's not true.
I'll go to sleep and wake up due to nightmares. Of Zarkon. He's alive in them. I've seen one where he contacts the castle and threatens someone the Paladins know...someone called Matt. This human was Pidges Brother...and he always ended up getting hurt. Allura got hurt during the mission and...I can't say. I would see this event over and over again. So I would wake up and fight to get rid of it. But today was different.
"Good Night!" The Paladins wished each other.
I smiled and walked in my room. Changed and slept.
It was the same dream but quicker. Then a different one came. I was in a dark area.
"Hello, Princess." A voice called.
I turned around and Haggar the lady who put the spell on me was there. I yelled and backed away.
"Have you told them. Have you warned them. They will die and it will be your fault." She hissed.
"No! Get away from me!" I yelled.
I then ran away in the opposite direction. I saw Keith.
"KEITH!" I yelled.
"Naya? Where the heck am I?" He asked.
Then a sword stabbed him and he coughed.
I went pale. Keith fell to the ground and blood gushed.
"you didn't tell us...you killed me..." he said.
Then he went limp.
"NO!"
I ran again and saw the Allura and Coran.
"Please!" I called.
They turned to me and asked the same question as Keith. Then a sword stabbed them both and they both fell.
"Your not a Princess, your a monster." Allura mustered.
"Sad Alfor ever...called you a friend..." Coran muttered.
They went limp.
Tears streamed down my face and I found the other four. Swords stabbed them and I ran up to them.
"Thanks for killing us..." Lance said and went limp.
"I thought we wood be good friends...guess I was wrong..." Hunk complained and died.
"I feel horrible for your father...must have wished you died instead of his wife.." Pidge said.
"Your a Traitor and a killer. You've destroyed the universe." Shiro said.
Then they both went limp.
"NO NO!" I yelled.
I then jolted awake. I got out of my bed and changed. I then ran to the training room. I started and started to fight. But the words, their faces, kept flashing. I missed a hit and the training ended with me on the floor sobbing.
Shiros POV
I jolted awake and panted. I just had a dream where I die. I said these horrible words to Naya. I got up and changed. I then walked to Nayas room and found the others there aswell.
"Shiro?" Keith asked.
"I need to see if it was just a dream.." I told him.
Their eyes went wide.
"You Had a dream where you died and said mean thing to Naya as well!?" Allura gasped.
I nodded and Lance knocked on the door. Nothing. Pidge. Nothing.
We all knocked and then Coran just opened the door. No one was inside.
"Where sis she go!" Coran said.
"...maybe the training room...she's always in there.." Pidge suggested.
"Good Idea Pidge. Let's go." I said.
We walked to the training room and heard the slashing of swords. Then nothing. Lance opened the door and Naya was sitting on the ground hugging her knees sobbing.
"NAYA!" We all yelled.
She turned and stood up.
"H-Hello..I hurt my self while training. Don't worry.." she said.
"Did you have a nightmare?" Keith asked bluntly.
Naya went pale and bit her lip.
"W-Why?" She asked.
"Because we all had one. We died and said these horrible things...to you" Allura said.
Your POV
I looked at them. Their dead bodies flashed in my mind and I winced.
"You did didn't you!" Hunk exclaimed.
I shook my head as a No. I saw swords stab them all and then I saw the repeat their words.
I screamed and held my head.
Shiros POV
She shook her head and then went pale.
"N-No..STOP!" She shrieked.
Naya grabbed her head and fell to her knees. We ran over and called her name.
"Princess Naya, Of Xanathard! We're right here!" Coran said.
Naya stopped screaming and panted heavily. She started crying.
"I-I did. I-I s-Saw you all die. Those h-horrible words.." she sobbed.
I hugged her and she leaned in to my chest crying.
"It's okay. It was just a nightmare. It wasn't true." Allura said joining the hug.
"I-I...We need to get to the control room. Zarkon will be transmitting a message." She said suddenly.
We pulled away and stared at her.
"Trust me.." she said.
We stood up and Allura our her arm around Naya. Naya leaned against Allura an dwe started walking. When we entered Zarkons face showed on the screen startling us.
"Paladins. Turn your lions over to me or-
"Or you will kill the human Matt Holt."  Naya said.
"WHAT!" Pidge yelled.
Zarkon laughed and moved aside to show Matt.
"You've figured it out Princess?" Zarkon laughed.
Naya pushes away from Allura.
"Your a Monster. I ever see your ugly fave in person. I'll kill that witch. I'll kill Honerva because she's supposed to be dead!" Naya spat.
Zarkon grew angry.
"Touch Haggar and I will make sure you join you father." He said.
Naya went to the control and shut off the transmission.
"HOW!?" Lance asked.
"I've been having nightmares. Each one was of this transmission. I had a new one today. I've been having them ever since you got me out...I woke up early and fought because I was to horrified..." Naya confessed.
Your POV
The Paladins stared at me in shock.
"Why didn't you tell us? We could've helped." Shiro said.
"I didn't want you all to mess in my problems again. You've done too much for me already." I said.
"We're a team. And a family. We're supposed to." Allura said.
They gave me a group hug.
"Then let's stop Zarkon."