New thoughts

Your(Naya's) POV(maybe for the rest of the book)
I awoke in a blue pod thing. I saw the people who saved me standing and talking. The blue fell away and I stumbled forward. A boy with Brown hair and blue armor caught me.
"Who are you? And Where am I?"
"I'm Lan-"
"He's Lance the blue Paladin. And your in the Castle of Lions." Allura said.
I stood up and looked at them.
"How long...how long have I been stuck..." I asked.
"10,000 years." Coran said.
I sighed and then tugged on my hair.
"Princess?" Lance asked me.
I saw them all looking at me.
"I'm sorry. I'm still taking in....I watched....never mind." I said shaking my head.
"Maybe we should get you something to eat?" Allura said.
I smiled.
"Thank you for taking me in. I am sorry if I am causing trouble..." I said.
Allura giggled.
"No need to act so formal!" Pidge laughed.
"Oh...Sorry." I said
They all smiled and Coran ran and brought me some food. It was this strange green sludge. I took a spoon full and just stared at the Sludge confused.
"It takes time to get used to." Hunk smilers.
"Wait so, Hunk, Pidge, Allura, Lance, Coran, Shiro....and....Keith..?" I said.
"Yup." Shiro said.
"Well Naya..do you know how to fight?" Lance asked.
"No...my father didn't want me to get in danger, because...." I looked down.
"Hard Past?" Shiro asked.
I smiled at him and nodded.
"I'm sorry...it will take awhile for me to adjust." I said.
"How about we show you around!" Pidge said.
"Oh that would be nice. Thank you." I said.
Pidge grabbed my hand and yanked me. She took me around the castle. We ended in a room with a hide window. Everyone was there.
"Welcome to the Control Room." Lance said as I gazed around.
Allura was standing with her hands on two poles.
"This ship is amazing and very advanced." I said walking up to her.
"It is isn't it!" Hunk exclaimed.
"Powered by a Crystal from a Balmera?" I asked.
"Well, your certainly correct Princess! I didn't know you were familiar." Coran said.
I laughed.
"On my planet we used Balmera Crystals! We were very similar to Alteans." I giggled.
"Are you getting used to us?" Shiro asked.
I smiled and looked down at my dress.
"Mhmm!" I said.
Then an alarm went off.
"I'm guessing you have to get to your lions?" I said.
Allura nodded and the paladins got to their lions.
Corona pulled up a screen and we could talk, and see what the Paladins see. A galea cruiser came into view.
"Is Zarkon still alive?" I asked
"We don't know. Lotor has taken over the empire for now. But Zarkon can still be alive..." Keith said.
I nodded my head.
"Paladins. Take out the cruiser first before the little ships." I said.
"We need a clear path first!" Allura said.
"No. Don't. The sooner you get rid of that cruiser the less ships you have to avoid. The ships come from the cruiser!" I told them.
"Lance and I will take out the cruiser, the rest of you take the ships!" Shiro said.
Soon the cruiser had been taken out. Each Paladin was dealing with there own amount of ships.
"Paladins! I'm taking heavy fire! *grunts*" Allura yelled.
Then a purple beam came and hit the blue lion.
"AAH!" Allura yelled
Then there was silence from her!
"ALLURA!" Coran said.
We were all screaming her name. Lance used the red lion and picked up The blue lion and flew to the Castle. The others took out the ships, and flew back.
I turned around as the door opened and Lance was carrying an unconscious Allura.
"She's alive." Coran said running over.
I walked over and touched Allura head. I closed my eyes and focused my energy into her.

Third Person
A glow came from your hand and the others gasped. The glow surrounded Allura and then faded.

Your POV
I opened my eyes to see Allura flutter her eyes open. I step back and watch her stand up.
"Did you defeat them?" Allura asked weakly.
"Yea," Lance said.
"I feel a weird." Allura said looking at me.
"You were hit by th"
"THE SAME THING ABOUT TO HIT THE CASTLE!" Coran interrupted.
I turned to see a purple beam head straight for us. The particle barrier formed and the beam hit it. I looked at Allura.
"she needs some time...She can't form the wormhole..." I said.
"Well we need to jump!" Coran said.
I ran to the place and the poles came up.
"No one but Allura can power the ship!" Keith said.
"...I can try to mimic Altean Energy to power the ship,..it's similar to how I healed The Princess." I said.
"But that would require a tremendous amount of energy!" Allura said.
I shrugged and closed my eyes. I focused my energy to the ship and remembered the feel of Altean Aura, when I visited Altea. I put my hands on the poles and tried to make a wormhole. The energy of me started to feel weak but I continued.
"You did It!!!" Coran said.
I opened my eyes and steered the Castle in to the wormhole. Once we worm-holed away I stepped down from the pedestal and stared at the others smiling.
"Are you okay Naya!?" Allura said.
She ran up to me.
"I'm...uh...fine...." I said.
I took a step forward but stumbled and fell. Allura caught me.
"You should not have done that!!!!!" Allura said.
"We had to get away!" I argued.
"You healed Allura, and formed a wormhole! That's a lot of energy...." Coran exclaimed.
"It's fine....I just haven't used my powers, in awhile.." I said.
"...Naya....don't...risk your life to help us.." Shiro said.
I sighed.
"You saved me...I felt like I owed you...and I still do." I said standing up.
"You don't owe us anything! Trust us on that.." Shiro smiled.
"You sure?" I asked them.
They all smiled and laughed.
"We're down right sure!" Lance said.
I giggled but at the same time felt so weak. I didn't say anything.
"Where are we by the way?" Keith asked pointing ahead.
I turned and gasped. I didn't realize where we had sent us. I looked at Allura snow Coran and they were pale.
"Hello? You guys look like you saw a ghost!" Lance said.
"Why did you bring us here?" Coran asked.
"I-I didn't realize...." I said shocked.
"Where are we?" Pidge asked.
"We're at....