20

H A V E N

H A V E N2 WEEKS LATER

H A V E N
2 WEEKS LATER

A SMILE appears on my face as I look around the kingdom from in my tree spot outside the wall.  I haven't heard anything from anyone outside my house and have been spending most of my time with my siblings and my parents. The other day we went out walking in the market for groceries, but I couldn't calm my breathing down for some reason and I realized it was because Griffin had been in the market and I had subconsciously moved closer and closer until I actually spotted him and started freaking out. My mom was so worried she made Adrianus and I walk home together, with him supporting most of my weight.

Okay, it wasn't a great 2 weeks but it was nice spending time with my family.

Also, I have no choice but to go to a gathering in the castle with my family so they could tell us about all the updates to the throne and because we were Ellamara's family we had to be there. And unfortunately, I keep getting caught up in the fact that he is going to be there, and just thinking about him makes my stomach flutter.

My eyes skim the treetops before catching something shiny in the distance a little closer towards the castle, my eyes gleam in excitement as I begin my descend to go find out what it was.

I walked through the forest, over fallen trees, sticks and sharp rocks that cut my bare feet but I couldn't care less. My eyes were focused on what it was- a large silver sword on the ground. It was slightly muddy and it looked like someone had fought over it because of the body imprints and tracks in the mud. 

I grabbed its handle, it was kind of heavy but I loved the arm workout as it felt good to be working with my arms after doing nothing for so long. If I hadn't been in such a trance because of the sword I would have heard the tussling of bodies in the distance before it was too late.

"So beautiful.." I murmur to the sword and smile as I think about making it it's own holding case, I would need leather and my old sewing machine but it would be fun to get my mind off of everything bad in my life.

I sit criss-cross and place it in my lap before sliding my finger along the middle of the blade, not close to the sharp edge. I begin tracing someone's name without meaning to and before I can grumble in disgust about who's the name I am tracing I hear something. More like someone.

"Haven?" I hear and my whole body sets up in flames, my eyes move on their own as I make eye contact with Griffin. His hair is dishevelled and there were cuts on his body, so before I could think logically of it I just up and the sword falls on the ground before I run over to him and caress his chest.

"What happened!" I yell and a spark runs through my body making me fall deeper into the trance he always puts me in. His hands come up and grip my waist before he shoves his face in my neck and breaths in deep. I don't even remember how upset I am with him or how bad this is for myself because he always seems to do something to me to make my head foggy.

"My Queen.." he mumbles into my skin and gently kisses it, leaving little warm spots on my skin and I shiver in excitement.

He lifts his head and his eyes hold so many emotions. Before either of us can react I'm grabbing his neck and slamming our lips together and he responds quickly by grabbing my thighs and lifting me up. This position excites me and I feel my body tingling, he pushes me back into a tree and uses it so he can pull his hand away and cup my breast in his giant hand.

"Oh my.." I moan out loud and it seems to excite him too as he growls my name and attacks my lips more intensity. He slips his tongue in my mouth and I cry out in pleasure.

Wait.. this.. this isn't right. I'm mad- furious with him. We-

"Stop!" I yell and he stumbles back in surprise, I fall to the ground without his support and he gasps before trying to pick me up to which I shuffle away.

"Don't. Don't touch me!" I yell at him and feel like screaming at him.

"You've ruined me! It's your fault!" I cry and he reaches out for me but I push him away.

"Get away you monster!"

🌼🌼🌼

YES. IM HERE. IM ALIVE.

God, I'm so dramatic and sorry that I'm a piece of the shit writer because I take literally 3 months to get 1 chapter out.

Also don't get mad at her for reacting like this, if you have ever read a werewolf novel you would know what is happening but yeah🤷‍♀️

Thank you all for all the support and I hope you all enjoyed this chapter..

Bye:)