18

H A V E N

EXTREMELY MATURE SCENE AHEAD READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

H A V E N

GRIFFIN gets out of his sleeping bag and climbs on top of me, his lips never once leaving mine.  I gasp as he rips my sleeping bag away from me, I moan as his hot breath fans my neck and I reach up and run my hand through his hair. His midnight black hair was messy, his once swirling eyes were now glowing the electric blue I've grown accustomed too.

My whole body begins to shake as he places his hand right where I was aching. "G-Griffin-" I yelp and he roughly rubs his hand against my clit, my eyes find his and a sexy smirk was now on his face. "Haven." He says breathlessly and my body reacts by jerking towards him, he chuckles and slowly starts rubbing circles over my aching clit, my eyes roll to the back of my head as he begins taking off my shirt, followed by my pants.

I shutter and whisper his name, he turns his eyes up towards me and he tilts his head to the side like a puppy, "I want this." I moan gently and he laughs and mutters something before kissing my neck and trailing his lips downwards to my breasts and he cups them through my bra before ripping it off and gently kneading them. I gasp as he nips my breast before moving downwards and sticking out his tongue, he trails it towards my aching core and leaves a line of saliva over my stomach. 

Griffin looks up at me and is canines have grown, his eyes glow and a piece of his hair falls in front of his eyes. It is one of the most amazing, hot and beautiful things I have ever seen in my life and I will never forget it.

Griffin draws my attention away from the look he gave me as soon as his hot breath hits the fabric separating him and the most precious thing to me. I have saved myself for my husband- until now and quite frankly I couldn't care less about saving myself for my him, I probably will in the morning but for now I really want this.

"Fuck!" I yell as he takes a deep breath and gently touches me. "Shh.." Griffin whispers and I remember Rose and Davis are literally not far from us, my only reaction was grabbing his hair and pushing his face closer to me, he laughs and murmurs, "Eager little kitten.." I roll my eyes, but all my annoyance is shoved out the window as he pulls the fabric of my underwear away from my aching core. 

He gently rubs circles on my clit and unhurriedly spreads my lips apart with his already dripping tongue, a sensation runs through my body as he does so. He slowly aligns his middle finger with me and delves it inside me. 

It was uncomfortable and I had to adjust to the feeling but once I did I let out a sigh of pleasure, Griffin pulls his finger out and pumps it back in. I intake a sharp breath and hold it as he pumps his finger in and out.

"Griffin.." I mumble his name and he pumps his finger in faster than last time, he roughly rubs my clit to stimulate me and I feel all my muscles begin to tense, this feeling intensifies and he begins to pick up the speed, by this time I'm panting like a dog and moaning a little too loudly. Griffin stops rubbing my clit and instead covers my mouth.

Soon there are three fingers buried deep inside me that pump in unison causing my whole body to brace itself and soon it feels as if there is a spring in my body that keeps coiling tighter and tighter until suddenly it is being released. My whole body seizes and I yell loudly, my whole body shaking as I empty myself all over Griffins fingers.

He licks up my juices and comes back up to my face and kisses me, I taste myself on his tongue and get turned on even more than before. I suddenly acknowledge his hardened length that was now pushing against my stomach, I run my fingers over it and he growls animalistically before picking me up. 

"What are you doing?!" I whisper-yell and he smirks before exiting the tent, I gasp as the cold air nips at my bare flesh. We walk for about 5 minutes before we stop, I look around in confusion before he places me down, I look around again and then I'm suddenly being pushed against a tree, I am about to yell at him before he grabs my chin roughly and slams his lips against mine. 

I respond by grabbing his hair tightly and he picks me up again, I wrap my legs around his waist on instinct and he pushes us against the tree, he pulls away and I begin trying to get his pants down, he chuckles before helping me and pushing them down himself as well as his boxers, I shiver as I look at his member. It's really big, and then I wonder how the fuck is that going to fit in me.

He uses one of his hands to gently start stroking himself and I watch intently as he does so. After a couple minutes of him doing this he growls and comes undone beneath me, he than uses the cum to lather his re-hardened length and looks me in the eyes. "Do you really want this?" He asks in all seriousness and I respond with a strong "Yes, I want this."

With that said he plunges into me, I scream as he did this, my insides hurt. I intake a sharp breath as he stays buried inside me, "Sorry ." He replies sheepishly, tears prick my eyes as my body tries to adjust to his length and size, it really hurt to move.

He slowly pulls out as the pain levels decrease and very gently pushes himself back in, I cry quietly and dig my fingers into his back and bite into his shoulder to stop myself from crying out loud. He starts off with a slow pace, in and out, in and out before he begins to pick up the pace, each thrust getting shorter and faster, he grunts and I moan loudly in his ear. "Fuck Griffin.." I moan and he sticks his face in my neck and gently bites me to stop himself from being too loud, he beings to slam into me aggressively and I start to bounce so that my hips hit his so he goes farther. Before I could tell what was happening he hit my G-spot and I scream, my whole body quivering in animalistic pleasure. 

I wanted more, needed more. "Faster." I say quietly in his neck but he seems too caught in the pleasure that he didn't hear me so I say it louder this time, "Faster Griffin!" I yell and he slams into me farther and faster, before I know it the coiling spring is back, this time way stronger. 

"Holy shit!" I yell as my back scratches the tree and my fingernails dig into Griffins back, my breasts bounce as my whole body does and suddenly I hear Griffin let out a deep raspy growl before I feel him fill me up. I felt full and uncomfortable but also extremely satisfied and excited. He keeps slamming into me though as my whole body clenches, he fills me up completely and finally it feels like my world is shattering, like I am on cloud nine. I scream with pleasure and it feels like my teeth expand as I bite into Griffins neck.

He moans loudly in my ear and I gasp. He lets me go and I tumble down to the ground. We stay there for a couple minutes before he grabs me and we begin walking back the way we came, I feel a weird sensation dripping down my legs and see what I suspect is cum dripping down my leg. We stop at the lake and both wash off before walking back to the makeshift camp sight and falling asleep in each others arms. No words were spoken.

🌼🌼🌼

Okay this is my first time (I'm a smut virgin. duh) also I have never actually had sexual intercourse so this was kind of a challenge but hopefully its not too bad. I actually had a lot of axiety before writing and while writing it so hopefully its not as bad as I think.

Thanks to Quinn Anderson & Rose (@randomosities) because without you guys I would have died🤣