Chapter 11 - Love Again

(The Next Morning)

Brielle's POV

"So, time to go huh?" Tyler wraps his arms around my bare lower waist as his bare chest touches my back, sending shivers through my spine.

"Yeah." I say gently rubbing his hands with mine as I look in the mirror at my reflection, now remembering that all I have on was my bra and shorts.

"I don't want you to leave. I want to come with you." He squeezes me tightly.

"I gotta, it's my dream and career. You got something good here, and I don't want to pull you away from what good you have here. I promise I'll be back to visit soon okay?"

"I can't promise I'll be at every show."

"I know, I don't expect you to be in Europe with us, and even though I will miss you like crazy, I wouldn't want you to come with me."

"Promise me something."

"What?"

He puts a locket around my neck. "When the times get tough, and you think you'll resort to alcohol and possibly make stupid mistakes, open this locket."

I look at the silver locket and smile. "I promise Tyler."

I peck his lips and smile.

"I...I love you." I mumble with my cheeks turning red.

"What?" He chuckles.

I spin around so now I was facing him.

"I love you."

He smiles that adorable smile he always does.

"I love you too Elle."

I peck his lips once again and I pull my shirt over my head.

I walk downstairs, grabbing an apple on my way out, hugging everyone downstairs, saying goodbye.

I had Jerome and Tyler walk me out to the limo.

"Guess I'll see you next summer." Jerome says hugging me.

"Thank you Jerome, for making this summer one to never forget."

He chuckles. "You could say that." He releases me from the hug and walks inside the house.

I hug Tyler, and held him for what seemed like forever.

"I'll miss you so much." He whispers.

"I miss you already." I let go of him and smile.

"Thank you Tyler, for this insane roller coaster of a summer, it was honestly the best summer ever."

"Really?"

I wrap my arms around his neck. "Yeah, because it took me one summer to fall in love once again, and you taught me how to love again."

He smiles and I giggle, pecking his lips once more before entering the limo.

I look out the back window, seeing Tyler vanish before my eyes.

I arrived at the airport thirty minutes later, taking my own flight just wanting to be by myself.

Also I hated private jets, I just wanted to be a normal human being for once.

Once I got on the plane, I was directed to the First Class seating.

"Would you like anything to drink?" The flight attendant asks.

The urge for alcohol to numb me was beginning to grow.

"I'll just have a water please." I ask and she nods, running back to grab a water.

"Here you are miss." She hands me a water and I thank her.

Before drinking it, I open up the locket to see a photo of Tyler and I, at the waterpark when I had gotten sick.

The memories; how bitter sweet.

There was a little note on the inside of the locket.

"Keep holding on" I believe is what you said, so just hold on until the tour is over, and rock out that stage! I'll be waiting! -Tyler"

I smile at the note, feeling good about resisting the urge to drink.

We rocked out America, then moved into rocking out the other countries and soon enough, it was summer again, and we were taking flights back home.

None of the guys went to the rest of my shows, which I understood from the beginning anyways.

So it's been a year since I've seen them, and I'm a bit nervous.

As Carla and Brendan flew back to New Jersey, and Patrick flew back to Illinois, I decided not to fly with Carla and Brendan, but chose to go straight back to LA.

"Flight descending into Los Angeles." The overhead speaker yells. I guess this is it.

Once the plane lands, I walk off the terminal, grabbing my bags and going through all sorts of security.

I stand around, looking for someone who I knew.

"Elle!" I hear Jerome yell and I smile, running towards him and hugging him.

"Geez, Brielle, you've grown up so quickly, but you'll always be my baby sister."

I laugh and take a look at Jerome. "I can say the same about you! Look at how tan and fit you are!"

Jerome laughs. "Yeah, Mitch and I started going out for runs in the morning."

We walk out to the car and drive to the TC house.

I sigh nervously. "You okay? Nervous?"

"Yeah. But it's a weird nervous. Like I know what to expect, but at the same time, I don't."

"You'll be fine." We step out of the car and Jerome pulls out his house key, unlocking the door and pushing on it to open.

"Welcome Home Brielle!" Everyone says and I laugh, looking at all the guys.

I hugged everyone, I missed everyone so much.

I found Tyler at the end of the line of people I had to hug, I hugged him so tightly, never wanting to let go of him.

"Hey." He mumbles and I giggle.

"Hey." I let go of his hug and kiss him on his lips.

My world began to settle, and I was glad I was home.

-------------

Epilogue will be up around 9PM EST

If your not EST, then google the conversion or something c:

Thanks for Reading!

Much Love❤

-Emily

One Summer ↠ A MunchingBrotato FanfictionOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara