Chapter 8 - Letting Go

Tyler's POV

I pull up Brielle's new video that was just posted, and we all watch it.

I knew the song was to Jerome and I.

And I knew that both of us weren't the best of friends at this current moment.

I love the song, and it just made me think even more.

What if she is letting me go?

What if she will never return?

What if we just broke everything we had before?

I just sat there in complete silence, as everyone else did.

Jerome looks up at me and shakes his head. "I'd like to think this is your fault Tyler, and I think I'm gonna think about it like that."

I sigh. Maybe I deserved it, feeling like this.

"How is it his fault?" Mitch asks.

"Actually, I think it's both of you guys' faults."

"Okay, how is it their fault Jerome?" Adam asks.

"Well first off, this was what I was telling you guys about before my sister even moved in with us, no romantic relationships with Elle, and what do you two do? You try to get with her, and one of you actually did while the other was just being a dick."

I stand up and Jerome grabs my arm.

"What Jerome?! What do you want from me?!" I yell at him. "It wasn't either of our faults! It was mostly yours, because she fucks up one time and all of the sudden, you go all crazy on her for living her life! People make mistakes Jerome, and I cannot believe you flipped out over a God damn tattoo!" I yell even more and run upstairs into my room, slamming the door behind me.

I pull out my phone and call Brielle and wait for her to pick up.

Brielle's POV

I look over at my ringing phone to see Tyler calling me.

I sigh and pick it up. "Hey..."

"Hey..."

"How's it going over there?"

"Not good, everyone misses you."

"Honestly Tyler, I don't think I'm gonna come back...:

"Why not?"

"Over here in Jersey, I blend in with everyone, but in Los Angeles, if I do one little thing that isn't right by society, I am automatically made a fool of and judged on. I don't need Jerome to give me shit for things."

I hear him sigh. "Would you come back for me?"

"Honestly...no. I wouldn't because you deserve someone so much better than me Tyler, and it breaks my heart to see everyone over there so caring about me, but it's almost the end of August, and I'll be leaving in a few weeks to go on tour for a whole year, and I don't think we need roadies."

"So this is goodbye again huh?"

I feel the tears run down my face. "I guess so..."

"I wish you the best of luck Elle, and I hope that one day you come to visit us weirdos."

I chuckle. "I hope so too."

"Goodbye Brielle."

"Bye Tyler."

He hangs up and I pull my knees to my chest, just letting myself cry.

All those memories with Tyler at the house, made the summer one to never forget.

Yes, he was a jerk to me at the beginning, but I soon found myself falling for him, even with his smart ass attitude.

He was actually the sweetest guy in the whole world.

The weeks passed by, and I felt numb, numbed by the sweet alcohol that went down my throat.

Tomorrow, I'd have to meet up with the band, and perform here in my hometown for the first show of the tour.

Then in a few weeks, I'll be back in LA.

I sat on my roof at 12AM, letting the bottles roll right off the roof and onto the concrete below.

I thought about it, the unspeakable thing of just...letting go.

Just like how I thought to do it years ago.

But I couldn't, I could not do that to my family, friends or fans, so I climb back into my room and try to begin to sober up, and go to sleep.

I wake up the next day and once I take a shower, I have to immediately drive to the venue to make sure everything was set up for tonight.

"Hey guys..." I say walking up to Carla, Patrick and Brendan.

"Are you...ready for tonight?" Carla asks me.

"Yeah, totally ready! I just need to get ready and stuff backstage."

"Well you go do that." Patrick says and I walk backstage to get ready.

I look through all the clothes and pull out a tank top and shorts, along with some boots (Photo attached :3)

Soon enough, it was time to perform and I make my way on stage.

"How are you guys tonight?!" I yell into the mic and the crowd begins to cheer.

We perform our most popular songs, along with some other ones.

The show would be good, if I stopped thinking of everyone in LA, because that would make things worse.

So I shut them out, not thinking of anyone besides the crowd and Stealing The Unknown.

(a few hours later)

Brielle's POV

"Thank you guys so much for coming out tonight! Goodnight!" I yell into the mic and walk off stage.

"That was an awesome show!" Carla yells and hugs us all.

"Yeah it was, it's going to be an awesome tour!" Patrick yells.

I nod and sigh, counting how many days I have left until Los Angeles.

The shows afterwards were only getting better, and we had done nineteen shows.

"Next stop, Los Angeles!" Brendan says as we get on the tour bus.

-----------------------

Sorry I haven't updated this book in a while.

But it will soon be coming to a near end :c

I plan for it to be done by August 31st.

I started this book June 1st, and it's called One Summer.

See what I did there? xD

Anyways, Thanks for Reading!

Much Love<3

-Emily