Chapter 9 - Jump

Song- Oh Well, Oh Well by Mayday Parade (again because i love that song and you'll see why)

--------------------

Brielle's POV

As the miles begin to decrease, I kept dreading the arrival of Los Angeles, even as I was sleeping on the bus.

Soon, we would arrive in the city of broken dreams and broken hearts

"A few more miles guys until Los Angeles." Carla says and I wake up.

"Great." I groan and Patrick sits beside me.

"Look, I know that LA is not the best place to be reminded about the whole situation with your brother and all, but you gotta not think about them, and just pretend that it's like what we had back home." Patrick says and I nod.

"I'm honestly trying Patrick, but I can't stop thinking about them."

"We are in LA!" Brendan yells and I look out the window to see the city, which the buildings were lit and were lively.

"I honestly am feeling a bit better not thinking of it." I say as I stick my head out of the window, looking at the city.

"Well, only a few more shows in America, then we are off to Europe."

"Yeah...cannot wait for that." I say sitting back down in my seat.

We soon arrive at the hotel, luckily not being swarmed with reporters, we entered the hotel and checked in.

Carla and I slept in one room, as Patrick and Brendan did in another room.

"I cannot wait to rock LA tomorrow." I say laying on the bed.

"Same dude, I can't believe that we are really this big."

"I know. I mean, we are big enough that TMZ was all over our asses about the whole drunk incident."

Carla laughs. "Let's get some sleep, big day tomorrow." She crawls into the other bed and turns off the light.

I soon fall asleep, not dreaming of the horrid nightmares I used to get before whenever I thought about...him.

(The Next Day)

Brielle's POV

"Brielle, wake up it's time to get ready for tonight." Carla says turning on the light.

I groan, putting the pillow over my head and Carla pulls me off the bed.

"Ow." I say as I land on the ground.

"You are making this difficult." She laughs and I sit up on the ground.

"What time is it?"

"Almost twelve o'clock. We kind of overslept a bit, but we should be fine."

"Okay. Whose gonna shower first?"

"You can, just be quick."

I nod as I walk into the bathroom as I do my typical morning routine and walk over to Patrick and Brendan's room.

"Hey guys." I say sitting on the couch.

"Where's Carla?" Brendan asks.

"She's in the room, probably screwing around making us late."

As soon as I said it, Carla walks inside the room.

"Nope, I'm ready let's go." She says as we walk downstairs to the lobby, checking out of the hotel and seeing all the fans waiting for us to come out, holding signs and such.