Chapter 7 - Oh Well

Song- Oh Well, Oh Well by Mayday Parade

------------------

Brielle's POV

"Elle wait!" I heard Tyler's voice behind me.

I felt the tears form in my eyes, then run down my face.

"What Tyler?" I ask, not turning to face him.

"Don't go, please."

I turn around and shrug. "I can't Tyler...this was all a huge mistake. I thought if I moved out here to spend the summer in the state of which my record label is located, also where my brother lives, that it would be fun. All it's been is a roller coaster, that keeps going up and down. I didn't want any of this, so I'm going back to New Jersey, this should have never happened and I'm sorry about everything."

"So this is goodbye then huh?"

I walk up to him, grab his face and kiss him.

I let go of his face. "Goodbye Tyler..." I walk away and wave down a taxi.

"No way, you are Brielle Aceti!" The cab driver says once I tell him where to go.

I sigh. "Yeah...that's me."

"Such a big fan of you."

"Thanks."

He takes me to the airport and I take out the fee and he shakes his head.

"No no, I'll cover it."

"Are you sure?"

"In exchange for a photo with me."

"Alright." I say and I put on my best fake smile and he takes the picture.

"Thanks! Have a good one." He smiles.

"No problem, bye." I say and walk inside the airport.

I catch a flight to New Jersey and take my rental car to my parent's house.

"Brielle?" My mom says once I knock on the door.

I hug onto her and began to cry.

"I screwed up." I say and cry even more.

(One hour later)

Brielle's POV

"So, Jerome overreacted to this huh?" my mom asks pointing to the photos of Carla and I on her laptop screen.

"Yeah...also my tattoo. He doesn't realize how much I regret the whole disturbing the peace thing."

"He will realize it sooner or later that people make mistakes, its just that your mistakes are looked at by the whole world."

"Unfortunately...I'm gonna go for a drive. I need to think."

I stand up and drive to our old studio.

Brendan's dad owned it, and that meant that we owned it too.

I sat and all of my memories of this place began to appear.

I spent all of the flight writing this song, about how I was feeling.

I got into the booth, and began to record the guitar and bass.

"Hello?" I hear a voice say and I turn around to see Brendan standing in the doorway.

"Hey!" I say smiling.

"Hey..? What are you doing here?"

"Long story, why are you here?"

"Visiting parents."