Chapter 15: Split

A/N: So... I cant post the video. My computer is death. And I WON'T put it on my facebook to get the link, cause then those who know me can tease me. So... ya. Thats depressing. Anyhoo, I have been planning this for a while, and the lyrics that are sung in here are written by peoplewho aren't me! God bless them!!! So, get ready to hate me for the (almost) last time. ;)

Lets get on with it, shall we?

PS: Short. 2 pages. But short.
PSS: The song in this chpater is called I Would Do Anythign For You by Foster The People. :)

~~~~~~~~~

Alyssa's P.O.V

After Michelles funeral, I told everyone I needed space, and headed up to my bedroom. I had no idea what to do, I was so worried about everything. I went over to my journal, and opened up a page for entry.

Right before my pen hit the paper, there was a knock at my door. I opened it to see a very troubled looking father. I didn't say anything, but I opened my door, and let him in. 

"Im sorry I never told you about me tryin-"

"Alyssa. I have made some decisions, and I decided that you will no longer be going on tour with the boys."

I nodded my head, understanding that this was a fair punishment.

"I'm not exactly sure what else to say, and I don't wan to pile all of my news on you at once, but I will need to talk to you later." 

He spoke so strictly, that I thought he was going to die of sterness. Weird thought, eh? Oh well.

I sat on my bed with my head in my hands for a while, then lay down and shut my eyes, hoping that sleep would take over.

It never did.

I was just so worried. What was he going to say?

I heard a knock at my door. I opened to my dad.

"You ready?" He asked me, genuinely caring if I could take the blow of whatever he was about to tell me.

I nodded my head, not realizing that I couldn't ever be ready for what he told me.

Louis' P.O.V

We were in the studio, and I was worried sick. Alyssa was screaming and yelling at her dad, but it was muffled, the night before. When he walked out he had a look of guilt across his face. He came into the living room to apoligize for the noise, then left. I went upstairs and knocked on Alyssa's door, but she opened up and shook her head telling me she would talk tomorrow.

I couldn't concentrate, and I kept getting the lyrics wrong, because I would say things that weren't on the paper, and the boys would have to tell me. Eventually, I was sent out into a room to think. It was quiet, with nothing that coul intterupt my thinking process. Just now realizing I was in the writing room, I grabbed a piece of paper and got down to work. I wanted to write a song for Alyssa. To show her that I loved her, and that I fell IN love with her. But I want her to know exactly what I was thinking in my mind, without having to say it directly.

I thought up sone lyrics and put them down right away. 

Never wanna stand up for myself

Never wanna get in the way, I said it

I don't know what the plan is