Chapter 14: Superman? No. Super Human? Yes.

Ello lovelies! Open a tab and use youtube. The song is not put in the chapter, but listen to it DURING the funeral part.

Its Lego House by Ed Sheeran.

Here is the chapter, you have been anticipating. 

"I can't be no super man, but for you I'll be super human." ~ Save You Tonight by One Direction

Alyssa's P.O.V

I awoke to a strange noise. Almost like snoring. I turned my head and their lay my beautiful boyfriend Louis. I blinked and the memories of last night came rushing back.

Shouldn't I be dead? 

His eyes fluttered open and he put a smile on his face. I had then, just noticed that he had is arm draped over me, tightly, seeming like thought I would disappear in a moments notice.

"Hey." I spoke, quietly, but loud enough for him to hear me.

"Hey." He responded, still smiling lightly.

He grabbed my hand and placed the now interlocked hands between us. 

"Louis.... I'm sorry." I said with all seriousness, even though I choked on the words, what-with-all the tears steaming down my face.

"Don't cry. It's okay, your here now."

"I won't do it again."

"I know." 

I got up from bed with Louis close in trail. Walking into the kitchen, I met Niall.

He looked at me, and smiled. I smiled something genuine and asked if he wanted me to make some breakfast.

At that, his eyes lit up like a kids on Christmas and he nodded his head like a child wanting a lollipop.

I laughed and Lou smiled at it. My laugh, I mean.

Its alright Lou, I'm happy about it too. 

I went over to the fridge, and tried to hide my frown at seeing today's events on the calender. Michelle's Funeral was written in small, but visible, black letters on the white board calendar.Louis looked over my shoulder and hugged me from behind, whispering in my ear.

"You have to make a speech, you know?" He stated, but questioned, it from behind me. 

I nodded my head, smiled, then grabbed the bread, eggs, and milk, and got together some french toast for the lads and I. A girl walked through the living room, into the kitchen and hugged me. I stood there a little stunned until I relaxed and hugged the stranger, hoping to get to know her. She seemed like a nice girl.

"I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm Calliegh." She spoke after pulling out of are hug. She put out her hand and shook it.

"Hey, I'm Alyssa." I smiled at her, and instantly I felt like we would be good friends. Maybe I wouldn't mope around all the time, mourning over my best friend. Maybe I could move on, because I knew its what she would have wanted

Harry then walked out of is room, his eyes lighting up when he saw that Calleigh and I were in deep conversation. We were talking about what to wear to the funeral, and we decided that we would just go shopping together. 

Realization hit me and my eyes grew wide.

"Haz, you have a girlfriend?" I asked still with my mouth gaping. 

His eyes widened as well, and he finally remembered that Calleigh was wearing his clothes.

He stuttered, trying to explain, but since he obviously was under to much pressure to allow voice to come from his throat, Calleigh spoke for him.