Chapter 6: A Problem That Won't Go Away

Alyssa's P.O.V

We whispered quietly. 

"One. Two. THREE" Michelle counted aloud.

"OH MY GOD IM IN ONE DIRECTIONS HOUSE!"

"LOOK AT ALL THE CARROTS!"

"I WONDER IF THIS IS THE RIGHT HOUSE!?"

"I LOVE YOU ONE DIRECTION!"

We waited... and then....

"WHAT THE-?" Louis yelled running out half naked. Woah... he has abs? DONT. THINK. ABOUT. HIM! BAD ALYSSA! BAD!

"VAS HAPPNIN'?" Do I need to tell you who said that? I didn't think so. 

"WHOS THERE?" 

It was dark from where they we're standing, and Harry, Liam, and Niall were in a different house so they couldn't send them down. Pretending to be fans, meant we had to think all of them were there. 

Luckily, we switched the power off, so they couldn't turn on lights. We even gathered the flashlights and  candles. We could see them but they couldn't see us because the lighting is better from where we are standing.And, we were hiding.

"Hello?" Louis said walking downstairs slowly. We jumped up and screamed. He flew back and hit something. Mishy grabbed his arms and dragged him away, whilst he was screaming his lungs off.

Zayn looked really frightened. I took the dumbwaiter, the one the boys have no idea about yet seeing as we just got here and I actually did exploring, upstairs and sneaked up behind Zayn. Still looking down the stairs, I grabbed him. He yelled so loud I think I lost a ear. No, not an ear drum. An ear. He yelled THAT loud.

I dragged him into the dumbwaiter, it being VERY big. Kinda like an elevator but with a pully....

We went down, him still freaking out, not knowing who it was. I put on a different voice, a England one, and started to fan girl. I did that till we got down to the kitchen. Then, the lights went on. They looked furious at us.

Zayn and Louis were whispering, never losing eye contact with us

What were they whispering about?

"One" Zayn said, way too calmly.

Oh.

"Two" Louis continued.

My.

"Three" They said in unison.

God.

They started to chase us.

Michelle and I bolted upstairs trying to find a spot to hide. Our little prank at midnight had turned into a game of hide and seek.

Where to go... where to go.. where to go....

THE BATHROOM IN MY ROOM!

The bathroom, I had noticed, had a huge air duct on the side of the wall. Mishy locked the door while I grabbed a picture frame. The boys had a key to my room, and they thought I didn't know. Pshaw. I know everything.

She climbed in the vent first and I went second puling the frame over top. We heard the boys come in.

"Where are you...?" Louis said. I could hear the smile in his voice.

We waited for 10 minutes until Zayn spoke.

"How in the hell did they do that?"

"Do what?" Louis asked.

"Disappear. We searched every square inch of this room. And we would of heard them run out the door cause we shut it and locked it. So..."

I heard his footsteps coming closer to the bathroom.