Chapter 5: Bad Dreams and Realizations

A/N: So I have a picture of Tess on the side. I thought that she would be a good Tess. She comes in on Chapter 8, by the way. My chapters, again, or short but I am not the best writer so writing is a difficult process to squeeze in  at the year-end of school. Also, I update SLOWLY. c:

Alyssa's P.O.V

We were in a dark theatre. There was no movie playing. I tried every door but they wouldn't budge.

I was starting to give up hope when I saw someone come in. It was still dark so I couldn't see who they were. I heard him speak a familiar voice. It was Louis.

Why was he here?

"I'm going to kill you." That was all he said. What...?

I heard another door open. Now who was it?

"Don't mind if I help." Niall. I would recognize that Irish voice anywhere. 

"I think we should axe her.." Liam spoke, in all seriousness.

"Zayn and I will hit her. I'll use a bat." said Harry, whilst hitting the bat in his hand. Zayn was punching his fist into his palm.

They all started to come toward me. All the doors were locked so I had no idea how to get out of this situation. The movie screen flashed with fuzz then showed the puppet from Saw, turning his head slowly to face me. Once it had left a small silence, enough for the boys to get 4 or less metres closer to me while moving like snails as they did so, he spoke. One word that felt like it would ruin my life.

"Go."

They all lunged forward and I screamed. As loud as I could hoping someone would hear me. I tried running but it was useless. Zayn had grabbed my arms  and held me. Harry hit me hard in the stomach, saying "You think we would actually like you?" Zayn tightened his grip as I was trying to get air back into my lungs. "I hate you the most." Louis said punching me in the jaw. 

They pushed me on the floor. 

"Alyssa. Alyssa. Alyssa. Alyssa. Alyssa. Aly......" they spoke repetitively whilst pointing in my direction.

"Alyssa! Alyssa wake up!" 

I woke with a huge start. Thank god. Tears were streaming down my cheeks and I opened my eyes to see some very startled boys. I sat up straight and bent down a bit, putting my hair to one side.

'"You guys can go, it was just a bad dream." I waited. Nothing though. Oh god. They were going to kill me weren't they.

"Alyssa? Who was trying to kill you in your dream?" Niall spoke, curiously but with all sincerity.

"No one." I spoke really quiet. I honestly didn't want to talk about it. 

Louis' P.O.V

I would love for someone to tell me why I have a black hole in my stomach. Or so it feels like. Black hole, guilt, sadness, pity. All words could describe how I felt at that moment.

I, of all people, needed to know. 

"Alyssa..... who was trying to kill you in your dream?" Said Mishy, obviously as worried as us because she was clutching on to Liam for dear life. 

"I don't really want to talk about it." She spoke even quieter this time, like she had no choice but to keep it a secret.

"Alyssa you can always trust us. You can tell us anything." Liam, like always, had to be the adult and use big words like trust. It isn't literally a big word, but figuratively; yes.

"You." 

You as in Liam? Or you as in us all.

"What do you mean you?" Zayn finally spoke. He looked tired, but scared, as did everyone else. I could see it in their eyes.

"All of you." A tear rolled down her cheek. She layed down again, turning away from us all. "Could you please leave?" She stuttered it out slowly, but none-the-less said it. 

Harry started to speak. "Alyss-" But was stopped by a crying, wimpering, girl. 

"Just go."

The boys all got up to leave, so I walked to the door. I waited in my room till everyone had gone back to bed, then I slid out and stepped back into her room. 

"Alyssa. You know we would never hurt you. And I-- We," I corrected myself before I said anything that I could regret, "have only known you for awhile but we hate to see you cry. It hurts m-- us." Damn. There I go again, almost ruining everything and changing the conversation.

"Come here." She said, sitting up and gesturing for a hug. She cried on my shoulder and I rubbed her back, only half calming her down but it was still an improvment. 

She told me her story, and I admit I was a little frightened as well.

"We love you. We wouldn't ever do something like that and you can trust that."

"Can you stay with me tonight? I don't want to be alone." She said it uneasily, still crying a little and biting her lip. I am really going to have to find a way to get her to stop doing that. Not fair to me.

"Yea. Sure, love." I put in my headphones so I could have an alarm without waking Alyssa. I had to get up before the other lads because if they saw this, I would never hear the end of it.

"And Louis..?"

"Yes. love?"

"Call me Ally."

~

Alyssa's P.O.V

Louis left early, and I didn't blame him since he obviously didn't want the boys getting the wrong idea. But it was sweet of him. I felt more secure last night when sleeping. He had his arm around me and I had my head on his chest. It was weird but we fit like puzzle pieces. Wait. Did I really just say that? Oh my god, wow.

I went downstairs, only to find no loud little boys running around. I found a note on the counter which read:

Dear Ally,

We went out for a management meeting. Call us if you need us. I left some carrots in the fridge for you. 

Sincerely,

Louis.... and the other people whose names don't matter.

Michelle and I ate breakfast and watched a movie all day, talking about the boys and the letter, and how I felt about last night when I shared the bed with Louis until Michelle and I came to a huge conclusion. Michelle liked Liam and Liam liked her. I knew it from the start, but I finally convinced her after Louis sent me a text saying:

To: AllyAllyAllyAlly-Issa

From: The Bestest Person Ever Named Louis;

Liam is all mopey. I asked him why and he said "Girl problems." So I guessed "Michelle." and he said "Yes."

Told you so.... I think.... <3

Oh yay! She can marry Liam and I can marry Louis and we will all be best friends and-

Did I just say...? Oh my I did. I don't love him like that, did I? I don't know. All I know is that this is way to confusing. And since I don't entirely know my feelings yet, I might have to keep this on the down low. Maybe.... maybe just....

Think.