Dresses(chapter 40)

*******

Sorry if I take a while to update again I started school a few days ago but there is only a few chapters of this book left but Iv started a new one and I'll let yous know when I update that if anyone wants to read it,

Thank you guys for the votes reads and comments on this☺️

*********

Straight after school me perrie and ally left to go to Miami mall to go dress shopping while Lauren and jade went a few miles out of town to get theirs.

Lauren and jade seemed to be getting quite close they hang out sometimes their in a few classes together I'm glad she's made friends with them.

Walking into the mall we headed straight to a little dress shop that's for weddings proms formals stuff like that.

Walking in it seemed quite considering any normal person would have gotten their dresses weeks ago.

"Who shall we start with?"ally asked "how about we all just pick dresses we like and try them on for each other?"perrie asked and we all agreed.

Leaving the girls to go dress hunting it was hard there was some Gorgeous dresses but I always made a compliant about them I just want to get the perfect dress for Lauren. I smiled at the thought of us dancing on the middle of the dance floor.

Looking threw a few other dresses a black one spotted my eye.

I went Into the changing room and tried it on it was a loose black with a strip down the leg showing my leg.

"Mila you look stunning"ally gushed and I blushed at her compliment "you should defiantly get that Camila you look hot"perrie told me before adding "not in a creepy ex eye ogling way just bestfriends kind of way"and I laughed.

I nodded knowing I was going to get it.

At the end of the day after we had all picked our dresses, I had bought the black one I loved, perrie picked a short royal blue dress which was gorgeous and ally picked a sliver/white shirt with a loose black top which she looked stunning in!

*************

Camilas dress is the one she wore to the VMAs

Ally's outfit is her TCAs outfit

Perries dress is the one she wore 2012 AMAs

************

Lauren's POV

"C'mon jade we've been looking all day I give up"i told her sighing we had spent 3 hours at this dress shop and she already got hers a gorgeous navy long dress with sparkles all over it!

I just can't find anything.

"No laur I refuse to leave without you getting a dress!"she argued and I just let out a frustrated sigh.

"Fine"i mumbled looking around again.

"What about this?"she told me holding a long fitted black dress up I smiled "I'll try it on"i told her.

Looking at myself in the mirror I loved the dress it was a lovely tight fitted long black dress I was in love with it.

Stepping out of the dressing room jade let out a gasp

"Lauren you looked stunning that's the dress defiantly!"she told me smiling.

I looked down at it smiling this was the dress!

*******

Jades dress is the one she wore to Jesy Nelsons birthday party

Lauren's dress is the one she wore to the VMAs

I'm sorry I can't add any photos as I'm on my phone xx