I'll work on it(chapter 28)

Driving here was kinda awkward but right now I'm sitting at a table in a little cafe close enough to Lauren's house, perrie is up buying coffee.

Once she sat down she handed me mine "thanks"i mumbled a few minutes of awkward silence I decided to speak up "pez"i whispered she looked up, "I don't know what you wanted to talk about but can we just stay friends no awkwardness just go back to the way it was?"i asked hopefully.

"Mila that would be amazing"she smiled "but there is one thing"her smile faded and I frowned "me and jade we uh we were going to get back together"she whispered I raised my eye brows "do you mind?"she asked looking up, I shook my head "that's cool you two suit together"i mumbled perrie looked shocked.

"You mean youv no problem with us being together and still being friends with you?"perrie asked surprised and I frowned "im not that shallow I forgave you so why not"i told her and she shrugged "thank you mila"she smiled standing up I finished off my coffee and stood up.

In the car we just talked about school starting back up and stuff like that. at Lauren's perrie got out of the car also and came up to me wrapping her arms around me and embracing me in a hug I hugged backed for a few minutes until perrie pulled back "thank you mila"she smiled. I nodded smiling back.

Her eyes went behind me for a spilt second and back and she laughed "she's obviously over protective"she whispered laughing I turned to see Lauren standing glaring at us from the porch steps.

I smirked

"She always has been"i told perrie laughing we had another hug then she left. walking up to Lauren she turned and walked inside closing the door behind her "what the hell"i mumbled.

Opening the door i walked straight to the kitchen to see Lauren sitting on one of the stools "oh not spending the day with your girlfriend I see"she spat, I sighed closing my eyes and taking a deep breathe,

"We only talked and she's getting back together with jade Lauren what the fuck are you going on about"i hissed her head snapped round to mine "didn't look like that out side will"she mumbled angrily

"Perrie is and will always be one of my friends like ways with jade and ally so get over it friends hug each other"i snapped.

She stood up yeah she towered me but at this moment she isn't intimidating me.

"She obviously still has feelings for you"she hissed,

"Lauren we went out for what a week she cheated on me with her ex who she is getting back together with I doubt she still has feelings for me and even if she did I love you" I shouted feeling my blood boil.

Her frown went away and the anger in her eyes disappeared and she slightly smiled I scoffed and went to walk away to be pulled back by the arm and to have her lips come crashing down into mine.

It's official Lauren jauregui takes my breathe away and I am in love with her even her anger jealousy bitchiness.

Not being able to breathe I pulled back and rested my head on her chest.

"You really got to stop grabbing me"i whispered to get a small laugh in return.

"I'll work on it"she told me kissing my forehead