Im just totally done(chapter 30)

Starring at the anti-depressants and the bottle of vodka I felt like I was on drugs my eyes wide and black my mind racing wild I'm really about to do this pacing back and forth in my room biting my nails.

Who would miss me? my mom is never around she's either always away on 'work' or with a man,

Dad well I'm following his path.

Sarah I doubt would even be surprised she knew I was weaker than I even did.

Jade and ally Iv barley knew a month and they know nothing about this stuff

Perrie hates me one minute or loves me she's so bipolar always up in my business I really did like her but she cheated on my she doesn't care!

Lauren! lauren 'couldnt do it' she couldn't even stick a day with me I should of knew I couldn't be with her I loved her I still do fucking love her and the asshole left me crying in the middle of the school hall way because she "couldn't do it'

Well now I 'can't do it ' I'm just totally done.

Taking a deep breathe I unscrewed the lid of the pills and dumped a load in my hand. replacing the bottle of pills to the bottle of vodka I unscrewed the lid of that.

"Goodbye world"i croaked out as I put the load of pills in my mouth chugging them down with a shit load of vodka. I did that another three times then set the bottles down feeling woozy and dizzy and felt the world slip away as if I was in a sieve and the worst part about it was I was glad.

******

Short I know but,,,