The secret life of me Pt4 (snap)

A/N

YAY I found a cover page tell me if you like it so I can feel good about my choice

thanks for reading

ENJOY

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up gasping for air what the hell was that dream it was so real it was like it was really me. My body was drenched in sweat and my clothes clung to my body I looked over to my clock 6:30am I climbed out of bed and walked to my shower and washing myself down before getting out and walking to the dryer to grab my uniform out and slip it on. I walked into the yellow kitchen pulling out some cereal from the pantry and a bowl from the cupboard underneath the sink. I sat down at the brown table eating my breakfast cereal slowly whilst watching the sun rise higher and higher. I slipped some extra pills in my bag just in case of another episode before running upstairs to grab my Iphone off the charger.

I was running back towards the stairs when my foot tripped on the carpet I was sure I would slowly fall down the stairs leaving bruising up my body. My mind and body still tried to avoid the pain by jumping the first few steps to land on my feet. I blinked. I looked at my body, the world around me wasn't spinning and my body was crouched down on the floor I looked around. I was at the bottom of the stairs? I must have jumped pretty far, but Ive never jumped all the way over the staircase. My head began to spin what the hell had just happened? I sat down on the bottom step trying to get my brain to stop spinning when a knock on the door snapped me out of my state.

I walked over and out the door and there in front of me was Sam "morning" he said smiling brightly whilst he looked me up and down "good morning...... um not being rude but what are you doing here?" I said a tad confused 'Oh well I was wondering if you'd like a lift to school?" he said a little hesitantly "sure that would be nice just give me a sec" I walked back upstairs this time slowly I went to my room and picked the grey jumper off the bed and my bag. I walked hesitantly downstairs before walking out the front door and into Sam's black Volvo and driving to school.

I handed him the jumper once we arrived and he slipped it on "it smells like you" he said smiling I smiled at he fact he liked me we walked towards the front door of the school and he held it open for me to walk through. My body froze a deep ripple of ice chilling my core the gardens and the front door disappeared and fell into blackness but I was stuck there frozen unable to move. The next thing I know is that I'm in my maths class sitting talking with Sam talking whilst the teacher is trying to teach. I could see everything but never hear a sound from nobody not even myself as I spoke. The next thing I see is the teacher come storming over and began having ago at me for god knows what the next thing I'm out of my chair walking out of the room before I feel the teacher grab my arm and I seized her wrist and twisted. That was the first sound I had heard was the snap of the bone between my fingers and the scream that followed afterward and then me running from the class tears down my face

"KATE!" I heard Sam's voice urgently now snapping me back into darkness before the feeling in my arms returned as I felt someone's grip on my arms and then the darkness became dark blurs until the vibrant blue sky and the red rose bushes at the front of the brown buildings and the Sam and his worried expression looking at my face "KATE are you ok" he said I shook the thought out of my head "um.....yeah....I'm not feeling well" he still looked at me worriedly "Are you sure you were shaking violently and you went icy cold" he said his hands resting on my cheeks I lent forward and hugged him "I'm fine, thanks for caring" I said and he took my hand and we walked to maths.