The secret life of me Pt2

I watched as Ryan crossed the room and sat at the front diagonal to me I watched him pull his brand new text books out and begin the lesson. Why would some one move here? its a small country town near Perth for Christ sakes. I don't get peoples fascination with Western Australia its a cruddy place we don't even have Day light savings our main city is nothing compared to Brisbane or Sydney its actually crap no theme parks besides Adventure World but still that's no thrill seeking place let alone coming out to such a small town were everyone knows you and everyone knows what everybody is doing there no bloody privacy. I realized that I was staring right at Ryan while I was deep in thought and he was staring back. CRAP. I pulled my gaze from his blue eyes and looked back to my paper pretending to right things down. To my surprise while I was in deep thought my hands were working and already had written a whole page GEEZ brain you choose class time to actually work not when Im talking to someone who right now probably thinks I'm a retard any way that doesn't really score you points with boys. Except the only exception was Stephanie, naturally people make fun of red heads and people who wear glasses and are nerdy and are quiet prone to tripping on flat surfaces well unfortunately Stephanie applied to all of these I looked over at her as her brown eyes were going gooey as she stared at Richard.

Stephanie was so naive she didn't actually noticed that Richard liked her back that's why he was the only one to help her when she dropped her books. I looked over at Courtney who had her Black hair draped over her face as she scribbled hearts on her note pad and Mrs. Smithe everywhere "come on are you serious" I said whispering over the table as Mr. Chong wrote down our homework on the board "what?" she said back not realizing Id seen her little note. I jabbed my index finger at her book and gave her my look of disapproval "serious we did that in year seven, its year eleven wake up" I said my voice raising higher she shut he book and crossed her arms at me before pulling her diary out and writing YOU SUCK in bold letters I pulled my note pad out writing IMMATURE holding it up so she could see she turned her body away from me to write her homework down I stared at the back of Sam going off into one of my daydreams about us. It didn't take long for me to fall back into my deep thought and then the bell rang I stood from my chair walking over to Steph asking which class she had now "I have pathway 1 chemistry now" I didn't even pretend to know what she had just said so I nodded Courtney had phys ed and I had maths I picked up my hand bag full of books and walked out of class slowly dreading the long walk to maths.

I noticed Ryan walking near me looking lost I wanted to ask him were he was going but my body said RUN but my mind said help I thought about it as I watched him walk aimlessly around the place reading the signs on all the doors I crossed the hall way to stand next to him "Hi I'm Katelyn but you can call me Kate your in my English class aren't you?" I waited for his reply wanting to hear his voice "yeah you were my names Ryan" WOW his voice was so smooth it wasn't high and it wasn't low it was perfect his voice was like a song when he spoke and his words echoed around my head I managed to smile a little as he studied my face "What class do you have next?" OK my body wanted me to run but I wanted to stay and help but yet I wanted to scream and run "um maths" he said pulling out his time table I looked down. Crap. I wanted to escape but now he was going to my maths room as well "me too I'll show you" I said walking a bit more slower I wanted to know more about him I wanted to look at him longer his god like features his beautiful body his hair everything about him screamed nice even his personality but the way he looked me up and down as if I was the weird one like he was assessing me

"so um why did you move here did your parents change jobs?" I asked weakly my legs feeling numb I realized he could easily be the hottest person besides Sam that I had ever met I realized that yet again my brain was beginning to not function like it does when I'm around Sam. But I didn't like him I loved Sam didn't I? am I serious? I'm questioning liking Sam over the new kid "no my parents died long ago" he said quietly. Shit. I just brought up his dead parents "my eldest sister is eighteen and she asked the government if she could take care of us" I felt bad now I had brought up his dead mother and father and now his life problems "were do your parents work?" he asked changing the sad subject quickly changing his facial expression "my dad is a movie director and he thought that he would like a house in the country for some random reason? but we own one of four mansions in the town my mum decided to retire from modeling and now she works at a hair salon" I said he watched me slowly processing every word I said still concentrating hard on my face.