Chapter Six- The White House and Hot Guys

A/N: HELLOOO AMAZING PEOPLE(:

First off, I wanna thank all of those who voted, fanned, and commented! Seriously, it makes my day. Hence the somewhat-early update! hahaha

Second off, this really really sweet person, with the username of friedriceyumyum dedicated a chapter to me and I wanted to properly thank her with a shout-out and a dedication. (:

And last but not least, the usual, Vote, Comment, Fan? hahaha only if i deserrrve it.

But it would encourage me to upload faster(;

ENJOY

Ps. Next chapter is going to be Ryder's POV! Remember, motivation(; Now onto it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 6- The White House and Hot Guys

Charlotte Everley

I'm spinning.

Not literally, of course. But in my mind? Heck yeah. At this moment in time, my mind is wiped blank. Not a single thought-well, scratch that. I was thinking something.

Wow.

Can anything feel so right? It seemed so cliché, so unreal. His arms wrapped around my waist, my entire top body glued to his; it was like I was floating on a cloud. Don't even get me started on his lips. Clearly skilled, they moved in sync with mine, tough, like him, yet gentle at the same time. And I had to say, it was an amazing contradiction.

"Oh, erm, uh, sorry."

Surprised at the new voice, I inhaled sharply and pulled away from the kiss to face it.

It was the guy who winked at me in the dining room. Blushing, I look up at Ryder, who seemed dazed for a moment before blinking and looking at the guy in uniform. Now smirking, he pushed me further against him, if that was possible.

"You mind?" He says cockily. At the sound of his familiar cocky voice, it's like I'm falling-all the way down to reality. I put my hands on his chest, trying to push away from him, despite the feel of his muscles underneath his black shirt. His strong arm keeps me in place, almost like a silent, Stop moving. The guy stays, despite the obvious dismissal from Ryder.

"Er, Mr. President wants to see you." The guy says. Ryder's smirk never wavers.

"Tell dad that I'm.." Ryder flickers his eyes down at me. "Busy." His piercing blue eyes held a mischievous glint as he gave the guy in uniform a suggestive look.

The guy's eyes flicker down to me for a second before nodding hesitantly and stepping out of the bathroom. Outside, we hear the commotion through the white door and then fading footsteps. That's when Ryder finally looks down at me, his cocky expression still on his face before turning into something else that I couldn't recognize. It was a good expression; something that made me want to continue wherever we left off. But staring at his lips, I saw a slight smirk, reminding me that I was in the White House, having dinner with the President.

And that I had just made out with the tabloid bad boy.

"I'm sorry," I say, finally pushing myself out of his arms successfully. "But who gave you permission to kiss me?" I scowl lightly at him, despite the slight tingly feeling I still had on my lips. He cocked an eyebrow at me.

"You weren't exactly complaining two seconds ago, sweetheart." He retorts, that annoyingly sexy smirk still on his handsome face.

I really need to stop complimenting him in my head.