Chapter 13

Violet

I sighed and went into the bathroom taking a nice cold shower. I dont know why but I've always liked taking cold showers.

'probably because of our cold heart' My wolf joked.

I chuckled getting out the shower wrapping a towel around myself.

I froze in the doorway seeing Ashly, Katy and Alyana smirking evilly. Ashly was holding clothe while Katy was holding makeup brushes and Alayna was holding a curling iron.

"oh no"

"oh yes" Alayna pulled me and put me on a spinning chair in front of the mirror. great I just walked into

"make over time!" Katy squealed. just great.

3 hours later

"finished" Alayna stepped back.

"Finally" I got up from the chair streching. I had to sit there for three hours as they got me and themselves ready, and they wouldn't let me see, but then again I was more focused on getting out of that makeover.

I was wearing a plack dress that was over my knees and had one long sleeve on my left shouder while Alayna was wearing a similar dress that was white and her sleeve went on the right shouldeer. oh the irony.

We all stepped out of my room going downstairs hearing wolf wistles, another ironic momment.

We walked downstairs to see the boys waiting for us. The girls went for their mate while I went towards Derek.

"dragged into a makeover" he looked me over amusement clear in his eyes seeing my scowl.

"more like walked into one, as soon as I walked out of the bathroom" my scowl got deeper making Derek chuckle.

"what kind of protector are you" I sighed.

"I protect you from life and death not from makeovers" he chuckled putting a loose strand of hair behind my ears.

"I could have died" I scowled once again. he just chuckled putting his arms around me. "yeah yeah"

'dark moon to the confrence room'  I mind linked them. I turned to where Alayna was and nodded at her telling her it was done, she nodded back and turned towards someone who tapped her on the shoulder.

I looked around and my eyes landed on Trent. perfect.

I walked over to him seeing Jake, Josh and the girls follow me. "alpha Trent" I called out to him, as we came face to face his jaw dropped and her looked me over. disgusting pig, I wanted to scowl but that wouldn't sit well.

"yes Violet?" he asked as he came finally stopped staring but his eyes held lust though.

"its Beta Scarlett and you wouldn't mind if the Dark moon and Light moon pack borrowed the confrence room for a few would you?" I asked ignoring the hurt that showed when I told him to call me beta scarlett.

"right now?" he asked, no I'm asking you right this momment so I could borrow it tomorow.

"yes right now" I stated irritated at his slow comprehension.

"why?" I could slap him or better yet kill him right here right now.

"what  do you think a conference room is for alpha?" Derek asked sensing my mood. 

Trent growls at him especially seeing his hand over my shoulder. great a jalous alpha.

"I dont have time for this" I growled walking pass him. "lets go" I mentioned everyone else to follow me going into the conference room where both packs were already there.