Chapter 61

"You are ruining everything, this is not how it's supposed to end!" Violet sneered stepping up. "And how was this supposed to end Augustine? I know, if your plan succeeded, you would have tipped the balance and destroyed the world and everyone in it. How does this fit you're 'perfect light filled creatures' world." She narrowed his eyes as he began laughing like the madman he was.

"Don't you know to make a better world there are sacrifices to be made?" Alayna stare leveled him. "So you would have killed everyone? Why? It wouldn't have done anything."

"You can't make a new world if the old still exists." Augustine smiled a sadistic smile.

Violet growled. "Why you, let me show you how old your face is getting." She went to strike him with lighting but a hand stopped her.

"Don't." Dracula. "Why?" Violet demanded narrowing her eyes at him for stopping him from getting to her prey. "The balance is very fragile right now, we don't know what killing him will do." Violet sighed grumbling but understanding.

"So what do we do?"

Nathan growled. "I say we make him our play toy." He smirked sinisterly while Violet nodded. "I agree, promise we won't kill him."

Augustine laughed. "Oh brother are you really that selfish?" Dracula's jaw clenched, and gave him a glare as everyone wondered, what he is talking about.

Augustine growled. "No one is doing anything, I will kill as many of you disgusting scums to get what I need." He turned towards a demon before his magic level spiked, and he fires, a ball of light disintegrating him.

He didn't stop. He went firing left to right not caring where, or who his attacks hit. Everyone sprang into action trying to defend themselves, and stop Augustine.

One thing for sure, his name for the most powerful light witch exceeds him.

A storm of white lightning struck throughout the clearing, Violet used her shadows to shield her and Nathan trying not to wince at their cries of pain.

The demon Claire was backing up towards the forest when something got ahold of her. She growled and struggled trying to get free. "Enough." The command instantly stopped her in place making her grit her teeth. Only one person can get her to obey.

"What the hell do you want Cecil." Claire bit out snarling as she was released.

"Is that anyway to speak to your master?" Cecil materialized from the shadows, along with Alistair. "No one is my master other than Nathan." A master she betrayed more than once.

"Not what you contract says, need we refresh your memory?" Alistair chuckled smirking while Claire bristled.

"What do you want?" She demanded more firmly.

Cecil smirked. "I have a task for you." Claire stared between the both of them in precaution. "And what if I don't want to do it?"

Cecil cackled. "Oh, darling you are very funny, you know the consequences-"Claire gulped. "-Besides, if you succeed, you will be set free from my contract, power and all." Claire froze eyes meeting hers in disbelief.

"Yeah like I'm going to believe that." Augustine smirked. "She's got a point there."

Cecil sighed, "I will make a blood oath." Claire's eyes sparkled. I can finally be free of that wicked witch.

"What do I need to do?"

Trent whimpered in his wolf form as lightning came close to hitting him. 'Tritan pack!'

'What man, little busy-'Luke

'Retreat, we can't take any more of this.' Trent's wolf whimpered at the sight of another of his pack wolves going down.

'But-'

'I don't care just make a distance from him, do not attack' Trent ordered in his alpha voice.

'Understood Alpha.' Luke's response sounded forced, he was fighting the command. Feels good to finally have my pack back.

As he commanded his pack instead of trying to attack Augustine, and moved back and defended themselves. Trent sighed in relief that was short lived when he was tackled.

Trent growled getting to his feet flinching when he saw who it was and their state. "You think I'm finished with you boy?!" Bartholomew growled.

The right side of his face and shoulder was bloody and burned. One of Augustine's lightning must have gotten to him.

"I'm going to tear you to pieces." He growled shifting into his wolf who had the same injury as his human self, and it didn't seem to be getting better.

"Oh darling you're boring me." Belvedere grinned towards a battered and bloodied Grant. "Bitch." Belvedere only laughed.

"Why don't you just give up now, us both know you won't win.... Wait-"Suddenly she was in front of him holding him by the neck.

"Why don't I just compel you to give up and torture yourself till you beg for death?" Belvedere smirked looking into his eyes her red eyes glowing.

"Maybe I should compel you to go to Violet Scarlett and rip her heart right-"She gasped as lightning came down and struck her left side.

She screamed in pain letting go of Grant who snapped out of his trance at her scream. Staring at her pained face he realized- This is it!

Belvedere gasped through the pain feeling the intrusion looking up to meet red irises, almost the same as her glowing with power that has been building even more as he pulled her heart from her. "Always knew you were a heartless bitch."

Belvedere could only gasp reaching out for her heart falling back. "Y-you B-bastard." Grant stared at her dead corpse. He wasn't sure if she was cursing him or Augustine.

Grant sighed feeling like a weight was lifted off his shoulders.

Alayna stood near but not too near towards Augustine and tried to counter his lightning with her own, before it hit anyone else.

She was so distracted she didn't see Clair approaching her from behind, taking out anyone flanking her side before coming at her revealing a dagger made of darkness.

"ALAYNA!"

------------------------ Important

Two more chapters before the Epilogue.

Are you sad or excited, I wonder

Well what do you guys want me to do after Violet Scarlett?

Continue Stars cross New Earth?

Or bring back Ice in To warm my frozen heart (Which will have a new title by the way.)

Your choice, vote on it.

Till then

Peace out