Chapter 48

Violet

"Do I want to know why you have so many people at your command?" Nathan raised an eyebrow glancing from me to the crowd of rogues glowering at me.

I chuckled nervously. "Well... I was angry, bidder and very vengeful-"

"You still are" Every rogue in the room cut me off along with some demons.

I stared at them all gob smacked. "That's just rude"

"Still true" Grant chuckled in amusement while I glared at him. "Shut up blood sucker"

"Bitch"

"Half"

"Half is more than enough"

"Well-"

"Okay, I would love to not rip your throat out" Nathan spoke towards Grant making me snicker. 'Sucker'.

"And you" He turned towards me swiftly making me go stiff which made Grant snicker.

"Why do you have so many rogues?" I chuckled nervously. 'Help me' I whispered to my wolf while she just snorted. 'You're on your own honey.'

"Were waiting" Grant smirked while I just glared at him and turned towards my hunk of a mate giving him a bright smile. Did I just hear people shiver? I swear I heard some people shiver.

"Well you see I was thinking of planning as.....wedding" You can hear the crickets.

"A wedding?" Nathan asked slowly while I just nodded trying to keep a smile on my face.

'A wedding? really? Not even God will believe that' my wolf snickered.

'Shut it do you know how hard it is to lie to your mate?' I growled at her while she snorted. 'Why do you think I wanted out of this 'explanation'?

"Yes a wedding" I said it got to stick with it.

"For who" Grant snickered.

"For a very good friend of mine who I wanted to help them from the bottom of my heart."

I heard many snort and snicker. "What heart"

"Shut up Albert I was doing this for you and your mate" I shouted at him while he just l stared shocked and angry.

"You tortured my mate in front of me!" I chuckled nervously fidgeting.

"Awkward"

Everyone snapped their attention back to me instead of a snarling growling Albert. "Okay" Nathan sighed running his hands through his hair. "I'm going to ask again."

My eyes widened when I suddenly found myself against the wall. "Why do you have so many people at your command?" I opened my mouth to make another excuse when he cut me off.

"Don't even start with a birthday party" I shut my mouth. I was going to say baby shower.

"Violet" He growled warningly. 'That was hot' My wolf sighed while I scowled. Really?

"Ok ok fine, it was a revenge I had planned that I kind of forgot about" I resigned.

"For who?" Grant asked as Nathan pulled back. "The Tritan pack" I grumbled while everyone stared.

"What was the plan?" Nathan raised an eyebrow while I just smirked a little. "I was going to send them out to attack the pack to cover any tracks when I tortured the ones I wanted myself. Leave a few numbers and Trent to live with the fact that his pack is close to decimated by his own 'mate' and wallow in pity and anger till I end him" Everyone stared in shock.