chapter 8

And we made it.

He wasnt really making any sounds but it felt as if he was... Nervous.

Just the thought of the newly black hair male being nervous made me excited to see what those eyes of his held.

As I Continued to strut into the building his hand tugged back.

I quickly faced him as he held his arm up.

"What? Don't you wanna see my friends? They won't bite. "

"Not particularly. I'm going home.." he said effortlessly as he held his own hand as if he had burnt it.

I shrugged innocently. Well... How am I suppose to save the brat . If I convinced him to be around us. Even become one of us. He wouldn't be harmed. I eyes his lanky form. The purple skin crept up his throat now. And his arms are still the same. It looked as if staples were holding his skin to his body.

Kinda liked the look, ain't gonna lie...Kinda like a villian. But his face was still smooth. His eyes though. They were like a flame within itself.

They burned holes in the back of your skull.

He started walking off while placing his hands in the pockets of his pants. Slightly lifting his blazer.

I just wanted to spend some quality time with this guy. I could've turned around and entered my top secret hide out. But nooOoOOoOoOooOOoO. I decided to follow the guy.

"Why does the world hate meeeeeeeee" I whined as I slouched behind the Boy who is continuing to ignore me.

"your beginning to be a problem. Just leave me alone." he spat as he didn't even make eye contact with me... Damn.

I wanted to save the kids life. HUT every time I looked at the fucker. something happens

"Well if I was such a big problem. Just kill me already! Geez! " I started whining even further. He just sighed as I followed. He wasnt very polite today...

"you haven't really explained why you decided to bring me there. " he finally spoke up as I brought my head up to view his features only for them to hide.

"HMMM I would tell you my evil schemes. But that would be dumb."

He just dead pans me and keeps waking.

"fine I'll tell you if you let me hang low at your place for a while! "

Hang low... I've been hanging low for a while now... I wasn't even in trouble at the moment.

"hanging low? You haven't done anything."

Ooof he caught on. Time to compromise.

"I mean like if I ever do get in trouble can I head to your place. "

Good thinking y/n!

"Whatever. " he just tsked and continued walking. We were out in public now and my head was facing down. Sure I was suspicious but no one saw my face atleast.

We turned a couple of corners and walked a few blocks until we hit his house. It was an apartment platform. I remember it. When he took me here the day I was bleeding out. Ha... and I saw that blonde for brains.

He watched me enter and sat at the table as he followed.

Wow... I'm following a lot today.

"so... "

I clicked the hoodie off my head as I tilted my head in confusion.

"so? "

"are you gonna tell me or not. "