chapter 4

Let's go...

I raced towards them. My body was in fight mode, my injuries felt insignificant. If I can leave a mark in our society then so be it.

My heart beat was going in a weird pattern, a pattern that could only mean I'm running on adrenaline.

Which quirk, which quirk...

My mind was flying. I didn't want to die but I sure didn't care if it was to make this place better.

Those heros only save who they want to! But apparently there's a difference between us Villians and heros.

Villians kill who they want to and heros save who they want to.... Villians could leave people alive and it's called merciful... but heros can leave people to die and it's called... Mistakes...

100 metres...

Running, they didn't understand us...

90 metres.

Sprinting, they only care for themselves...

80 metres.

Shouting, if I cry loud enough will my family hear me from above?

70 metres.

Bleeding.. If I die who would miss me

60 metres

Slowing down... Why try...

50 metres

My blood trailing of the tips of my Finger tips... Die already!

40 metres

My eyes loosing all colour...

30 metres...

Bullets... Bullets flying and nicking me...

20 metres

Beautiful flames..... A wall of blue... Gorgeous blue....

Stop

Who did these belong to again?

I looked back to see boy... That's it.

"another villian! Open fire! "

Cops were screaming and scrambling as bullets started to echo through the night .

"DABI YOU FUCKIN IDIOT! " I ran crashed tackled the boy and slid against the grass. The flames stood tall and wild.

The constant whistles as the bullets passed until one nicked my ankle as I screamed.

My arms wrapped around his head as I held it to my chest and my chin over his head. I looked down to see his eyes wielded shut.

"I said I wanted to see them again.. but not this quickly..." I rasped

This is where they didn't understand us.

They shoot an innocent boy... They make excuses and they live their lives.

While us... We save some one and the person we save automatically mustve been brain washed... Tortured... Ties to us.

The echoes slowly slowed down.. They seized fire.

I couldn't move.

Fuck it.

"you... "

I wheezed as I tried to continue.

"fuckin idiot.... You alright ?"

My vocabulary was limited. It felt like the wind was knocked out of me.