broken hearted

when i was 13 i promised myself i wouldnt be those girls who sit at home waiting for there boyfriend/girlfriend to come home, and look at me sitting home waiting for this nigga to come home , i feel so alone  so i called  my friends  and told them to come over they came over and we were playing , beats  for fun , then akon came on and i started rapping i started to rap/sing 

me ; i have no body .  i feel so alone  you were my first love and that was no lie  , you were the first one  who ever made me cry  you were my baby  , my ride or die  . just you and i , so tell me whyyyyy ?  and i knew dat you were bad news ,  the first moment i walked passed you  my friends told me not to fuck with you  but i went and did  what ever i wanted toooo , i had you but i felt so alone  i had you but you was always on your phone  texting them other bitches  but i stay commited  when you were fairly wit it  uh ha  and if i could i wouldnt hurt you  even if you deserve to hurt to  i really thought that you loved me   but you moved on like i was nothing     and now i feel heartless  and i been using my heart less  im such a mess  filled with regrets    but ill be there for you regardless  and i love you even  when i hate you , you said you changed but you still the same you , my heart hurts and  theres  nothing  you could  say it too  its too late  and i cant change you  how could you let me down  you said you loved me when you came around  now face down , about to break down  and you disappeared  yea  no where to be found  i love you and  you know i always will  its been forever  and i still think about you  still   but i lost hope and faith  and i cant sleep i been up for days  im tired of being so lonely  life is moving so slowly , thought i was your one and only  but you act like you don know me  , so tell me why all you did was lie  i thought that you were a different guy  someone who deserved one more try  never thought i had to say good bye  i was lied to led to and stepped on and its been too long  i got to move on  i know  the truth so why even bother  feels like im drowning with no water , and all i wanted was to show  that  i loved you   but in return  all i got was a fuck you  now i gotta act like  i dont know you n forget you like i supposed to  you hurt me more than u could ever know  loving  you felt like i was dying slow  i should of never let me my emotions go  now its hard for me to let go  cuz i love you and you know i always will  its been forever and i think about you still  but i lost hope and i lost faith  and i cant sleep i been up for days  im tired of being lonley  life is moving slowly  thought i was your one and only  but you act like  you dont know me know me . 

  i looked up and saw  that my friend raven was recording ,  

 the beat stopped and i got hella notifications   i went on my phone seeing that i got hella likes and shit , and comments , i got a message from mosey three hours ago  saying he was gonna be home ,   i looked up and him and his friends was in the door wasy looking at me , raven looked at him with hatred , 

 raven ; ohhhh now you wanna come home , hmm , why is that , 

mosey ; baby i - (gco) 

me; aye its cool ion really care  im going to bed , night yall , 

mosey; baby, baby 

 i was gone  already in my room ,