cheater cheater pumpkin eater prt2

Mosey.... 😐
Me: what ?
Mosey: you ready to go or do you wanna stay and stare at the desk clerks some more ?
Me :   man let's go wit yo wanna be funny ass 🙄
  We went to the elevator and pressed the button .  2 minutes later the elevator comes and we get on , we go to the room and put our stuff down .. Now we staying at the hotel from the 4th to the 8th  but on the 7th that's when shit hit the fan. 
Mosey be real distant lately and I wasn't even tripping at first but then he didn't even show up for the 5th night and 6th night I got suspicious so I followed him on the 7th night  . he left like 15 minutes ago so I hurried up and put on this dark black wig and then I changed into the black and navy blue sweats and a black bomber jacket  with a black and navy blue nikes . I walked out the door seeing him go into the next room he put a " do not disturb sign on the door so I knew sum was finna happen . I took off my hoops layed them in my shoes after I took of my shoes I  tied up my hair and walked inside the room seeing the desk clerk and naked with him on top kissing all on her .

Me: OH FUCK NOO !!!
Mosey turned around hella quick
Mosey: baby its not what it looks like I promise you .
Me: nigga who you think I am .booboo the foo , I know what I saw and now you finna be the cause for this bitch death ..
DC: I told you we should have met somewhere else
Me: ya sho should have bitch now I got to beat to ass .
I said nodding my head , you got me OH So fUCKED UP .
I walked over to the clerk and grabbed her by her hair and dragged her off the bed , I punched her in her stomach chest and face .
Me: I hope you get brest cancer hoe .
I grabbed her arm and twisted it around and stomped on her elbow making a loud snap come out of her as she screamed then I saw blood splatter .  nosey grabbed me but I turned around and smacked the fuck outta him then I kicked him in the leg
Me: I  HATE YOU  , I FUCKING HATE YOU lathan , I dont ever wanna see you again .
Then I ran out the door I wasnt sad but my fucking eyes dont wanna match my emotions so I looked sad
I grabbed my shit out of the room and then I took off for the front desk .

I went to find the manager so I can make a complaint I cant hurt this bitch enough so I'm finna make her lose her job .
Me: can I speak to the manager please !!!!!
A lady that looks about 30-50  came up to me .
Lady: hi I'm the manager how many I be of assistance ?
Me: your fucking desk clerk slept with my boyfriend I want her stale pussy ass fired RN
Lady : are you talking about juliana ?
Me: man ion fuckin know
Lady: 5'7 short hair brown skin green eyes ? Really cury hair ?
Me: yeah thats ha , I want her fired or I'm going to corporate .
Random girl : you guys talking about the lady that works at the desk ?
Me: yeah  .
Rg : she slept with my husband and my son I want her fired too .
Me: fire this bitch .
Lady : you are absolutely right I will have her fired first thing when I see her .
Me:   she's in room 741 with my bf btw her arm is broken .
Lady: wha-
Me: byeeeeeee