sex talk

Me and my girl kayla was listening to "sex talk " by megan thee stallion and its my new favorite song   me and her just left the mall and she droppin me off at my  house
I walk in just to see mosey and my lil brother playin on the Xbox .
Me: when you get here ?
Mosey: not that long ago , I came to see you but your mom said  you left like three hours ago , and she had to go to work so I stayed to watch yo brother .
Me: oh thanks baby 
I said kissing him on the. Cheek then I did the same to my little brother , he's only 6 so he still my baby .
  When I walked in the kitchen I heard little feet running so I stuck my head out thinking it was my little brother . but no it was his twin sister dada. Her name is daylen and his name is jaylen .
Dada: hey sissy I missed you .
Me: hey  ma baby , what you doing today at school ?
She started telling me about her day at school while I made me some noodles .
Me: hold up boo .
She stopped talking while I walked in to where my brother and mosey was
Me: y'all want something to eat?
Jay jay : yeah b..because mosey don't know how to cook , he burned a t.v dinner for me .
Me:  haha ha what ? Okay I got chu
Then I walked back into the kitchen , I hooked my phone up to the speaker and turned on my favorite song while I started
Then I started to sing it
Me: " aye aye boy you know you need to come give me that dick he wanna hit from the back cuz I'm thicc  i like to fuck on him when i get lit yuh tell me this pussy is shit aye oh he so thirsty ride that dick like a horsey he said are you tired I look back like boy please "
Then I felt two hand on my waist .
Me: mosey move 😂
Mosey : nah I'm good but this not music 6 year olds should be listening to .
Me: where do you see them , they in their room ,
Mosey: oh you right . so you still want to have that sex talk .
Me:  "bad bitch taste like cherry kewii real big tittie these double d'ds "  
Mosey: yup then shits big asf baby girl
Me: hahaha here
I said as I handed him a bowl of noodles then I got  my sister and brothers bowl and took it to there room while I turned on a movie , I put on " ricky , nicky ,dicky and dawn "  on hulu then  we ate and ended up going to sleep .