pranks ( request)

Hey y'all so y'all been telling me how bad y'all want this prank and tbh ion even wanna do it cuh this nigga crazy
Okay so I just left the costume shop and I got some fake blood *shows camera* a fake gun shot wound * shows camera* and a fake machete knife to go in my side . I'm going all put for y'all . * Zzzz * hold on . He just text me .
Mosey baby💞💕🤞 : baby I'm on my way be home in ten .
I didn't reply I just read it off of my home screen
Okay y'all he said he finna be home in ten so I got to get ready . I put the gun shot wound on my face and put a little baby powder so I can look pale . Then I put the blood all on the floor and on me I put the other gun shot wound on my chest and blood on the walls . I got a size ten boots and made foot prints out of the blood . Y'all this is soooo damn crazy he finna kill me .

After everything is set up and the cameras too I go and lay on the bathroom floor making sure my wounds are visible .

Lathan : baby where are you .
Me: ........
Lathan: baby?
He walks in stairs and checks the room . And the other parts of the house . Then he gets to the bathroom .

Mosey: * very high pitch screams *
Me: 💀💀💀💀
Mosey runs to my side and shakes me .
Mosey: baby wake up please .
Then he notices the gun shot wound to the head .
Mosey: NOOOOOOOO not my baby .
He then reaches for his phone and calls someone
Mosey: hello . Yeah she dead . I guess the hit man came early today . Yeah now we can finally be together . I know I love you too and our baby girl . Okay takira .
Me in head : takira . As in my cousin takira . Oh hell No.
He gets up gets an bag grabs clothes and walks out the door .
i go down the stairs and I am just shocked . What the fuck . I open the door and come face to face with a camera him and Jay and the other bandkids .
Them: haaa . Got you
Mosey: got you baby .
Me: wha" ? You knew it was a prank .
Mosey: yeah .
Me: how ?
Mosey: #1 you left the packages on the floor in the kitchen .
#2 I seen the third camera .
And #3 your chest was moving up and down . Meaning you was breathing .
Me :ohhhhhh .
Mosey: yeah you finna clean all this shit up to .
Me: teeeheeeheee .
Mosey walks in side and sits on the couch .
My real stupid ass can't even do a prank right .smdh . Welp Better start cleaning up 🤷🤷🤦🤦