Revived

Hi so I am revived now! As a reward or some sort of apologies for being absent for so long, here is a new chapter.. Wonder if people still read this. haha

Liansa's Pov

tick tock tick tock tick tock

As I watch the small clock in my hand trying to see how much time they need to eliminate trash that I sent, I was amazed as I see what I am looking for so long. There it is, those black and glorious wings. That little pair of wings would make my dreams come true. Finally... It is time.

I turned my back and quietly left the scene. I don't care how much sacrifice is needed before I get my hands on those wings. Once I mark her it would all fall into place.

"Just wait a little more Claire." I said to myself determined. "I'll make the world where you can fit in."

This day is good. The time is ripe. I think it is time for me to appear as well. Be prepared you lot. You'll regret crossing paths with someone like me.

Sylvia's Pov

I opened my eyes staring into the ceiling for a few seconds before having the will to get up from bed. I felt so tired all of the sudden but I don't think I jogged that long this morning. The sun outside tells me that it is already the latter of the afternoon. Why would I asleep for that long in a day? I wonder why.

I got up and looked around. Usual, nothing's amiss. I went to the bathroom to freshen up since I felt somewhat uncomfortable. I soaked into the tub for quite a while until I felt good and clean, When I got out and went to get my clothes in the closet, I noticed something through the mirror on my side. I took a few step back to look into the mirror again and my eyes widen at what I saw.

There is something sticking out of my back. Little but something that brought memories of earlier. The wolves, Marian, and more importantly me. I looked into my hands again and remembered the cold and red fluid that dyed my entire right hand. The ice-like blade and the impulse along with it. Screaming to be let out, to be free and to be of use. I turned around more to side so I can see clearly what is behind my back. 

As I thought. They look like wings of some bird. Black and shiny even if it is little. Why is it so small? I remember it huge and magnificent before I fainted or lost consciousness. More importantly, Why am I so calm about this? Why does it feels so natural to me? Like this is something I am accustomed to?

"What happened to me actually?" I asked myself as I place my and on my reflection on the mirror. 

The one in the mirror seems like me but not me at the same time. I don't know why I feel that way but I know there is something that I am missing. I look back into my reflection once again and somehow my eyes were having a strange glow in them. I think they were bluer than usual. I don't know, I might be getting crazy these past days. 

Why now? Why not since the start that I live here? Why now that everything is peaceful and going well? So many questions yet I don't have any answer. 

Only one way to find out.

I turned back and headed to the door determined. I am not running away anymore. This cowardly self.. I'll smash em to pieces till they shape up how it is suppose to be. 

"Marian?" I called while descending the stairs. 

I found her with the guys on the table while talking while having serious faces. Only Jake was smiling stupidly I might add.. Weird.. Why am I using such vulgar words now?