Chapter 9

Sylvia's Pov

I was sitting on the couch and just flipping channels when I noticed it would be eleven in the evening already. I don't know why but I don't fall asleep until it is midnight. I was trying to entertain myself because Andrey was on a business trip. He invited me to come with him but I politely declined. Somehow I feel nauseous while traveling and My vision keeps on dancing so I refrain from traveling if it can be helped.

I am bored... What should I do?

I opened my laptop given to me by Andrey last time. I tried making dummy accounts on Facebook just so I can see people's post and what is happening on their lives. I don't know anyone personally and I just leap to one person to another. I was watching their photos, some of their silly post.. Some even post something on their dialect and I was left scratching my head what it means.

I was browsing photos of other people until my hands froze and my eyes widen.

"What's this?"

It was a graduation picture and I was scanning faces until my eyes met with someone that looks exactly like me. The only difference is that she had brown eyes instead of blue like mine. But were the same! Blond, I think the same height, and her face! Oh my god! Do I have a double somewhere on this world?

I quickly looked for the tagged people in the photos and I got one name.

Marisa Cortez

She was the one in the photo that looks like me. At first it was just amusing how we look exactly the same until I jumped to her profile and saw two ladies on a photo. Marisa on the right side having a mischievous smile while another one on her right... She was looking at Marisa and her face was not that clear but as I take in her appearance, I felt scared. That girl.. Was me.. It felt like looking in a mirror but the other image don't copy your movements but makes her own.

I continued to look her public photos and saw the girl that really is like me. She has the same blue eyes as me but the way she stands and smiles hinted mischief and innocence at the same time. She looks so confident and smiling broadly showing her perfectly white teeth. I have all of those, the figure, the look, but the way she carried herself was not like me. I might just be thinking too hard over this. Maybe just a look alike.

I closed my laptop and went to my bed. It was nearly midnight and I don't feel sleepy at all. My mind kept on going how those two ladies look like me. I hopped off my bed and went to the mirror. I tried to copy that lady's way of how she stands confidently and copied some of her pose. I also tried wearing something like her even though they were not the same.

I was looking at myself in the mirror in disbelief.. It just can't be! Why do I get the feeling that it was me?

My interest were growing and its rocketing and urging me to investigate further. Then somehow, it all disappeared. I feel like.. What the heck am I doing? The intriguing feeling was thawed and I was left confused why am I even trying to find out. Aren't I getting crazy?

I sighed and went to my bed once again. Now I feel sleepy. I closed my eyes and remembered everything Andrey has done for me. He wouldn't lie. I have always believed in him and a mere picture doesn't prove anything. He just can't lie to me..

"Don't try to remember" A voice echoed inside my head but I don't have any strength to wonder what it is about and I fell into a comfortable sleep.

Ms. Hudson's Pov

The search for Sylvia has been on going and before we know it, it has been three years. Life in our city changed since then. The seniors, the Alpha, the Luna, along with thirty more wolves have graduated and now working on the pack's business actively.