Chapter 9 book 1 (Part 2)

I want to thank all my readers for making this book a success.Well I got a lot of complaints regarding the confusion of character numbers so I think I should write them here.

At Summerville

Sam - main lead. (Indian) casted sam (Chapter facebook haunted at the start has the picture)

Jyoti - main lead (Indian) casted Katrina Kaif (picture posted at chapter 1 , you can google the name for more pics

Bodi-supporting cast (Indian) casted Akshay Kumar (picture posted at chapter 2 , you google it too.

Sara - Supporting cast (Chinese)will soon post the pic

Tony -supporting cast (Jet lee casted)

Sandy -Negative lead (Indian) soon decide whom to cast.

At Cleveland - n union town

1. Tom cruise as Jake Morrison

2. Keira knightly as Jane

3. Kristen Stewart as Victoria

4. Reese Witherspoon: as Stacey

So this was all about the cast let's get back to the story now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

chapter 9

SAM's POV

"Let me drive "

I said as we were about to sit in the mini truck of Tony.

We had packed almost everything and enough food that could last for a month or may be more for us.

"Ok buddy go ahead,but watch out while turning,the suspension is kinda out."

He said throwing the keys for me to catch.

"Don't worry dude I know very well how to handle these things."

I replied although I knew I didn't had my license but in these circumstances, I really don't think that would bother anyone anymore.

As I drove out of parking lot outside my house, I realized that puggy was missing,realizing that I applied the breaks immediately and

"Guys one of you need to go back n bring puggy"

I requested looking behind through the back view mirror.

"He's here with me"

Said Jyoti picking him from her feet and showing me and as soon as she picked him up he started licking her nose and she yelled.

"Oouch No...Don't,I think you are better at that place"

"Oh! you really had him in your mind, thanks a lot Jyoti ha ha well I wish if I was puggy now "

I giggled while saying this and all others exchanged weird expressions first looking at me then her.

"Hey what sort of things are cooking between both of you"

Giggled Sara trying to participate in the interaction as I drove ahead.

"I think it's chicken curry, what do you say Jyoti"

I intentionally jerked the steering while commenting this.

She really got pissed of and was feeling being embarrassed and she yelled

" Guys if you like to experience cannibalism, it's the right time, as I, soon would be cooking him."

She said and all bursted into a laugh.