chapter 1 book 1

Hi how are you well I hope you are enjoying reading the haunted facebook series book 1 and I need your feedback and comments.

------------------------------------------------------------

Sam's POV

It really was a bad day- since this morning a series of unfortunate incidents had ruined my day.

First was the incident when my car broke down in the mid of nowhere, and then that the mechanic fixing my car was a psycho. Not to mention the bunch of losers sitting in the waiting lounge of the garage.

After I got my car repaired I wanted to make it to my last lecture on time, and because of this, got the over speeding ticket from the Road Police, which meant I had to use the last remainders of my money to pay the fine. To make matters worse, they suspended my license for three months seeing as it was my last strike!

After I made it to my lecture hall I came to know that after the assignment submission, the lecture ended early and the people who missed the assignment submission would lose marks. Unfortunately I was the only one who missed it, and when I tried convincing Mrs. Harper by telling her my problems, she just threw her weird expression at me by looking at me with her grey eyes while her spectacles hung low on her nose, almost slipping off the side.

When I entered the canteen for some food, as I hadn't eaten since morning and was ravenous, I unfortunately became the victim of a raging chair war, which took place in the canteen, as a sort of newcomer tradition. In spite of the warning given to me by Gaurav, whom I liked calling Bodi, I landed on my ass on a chair, which ended up collapsing with a loud fall.

It didn't end there! When I clambered up from the slippery floor, my pants got stuck in the chair and the slimy chewing gum stuck to the chair just added to the messy trouble.

I, exasperated, yelled at all my classmates in anger, but while I was abusing them our principle, whom we call Mr. Hitler; heard me and handed me a suspension letter for a week, with a warning saying "One more mistake or discipline hampering deed would lead straight to expulsion.".

Finally I returned home, not that easily though! On the way back my bus got stuck in a riot in which they were burning posters and protesting to shut down Face book until the mysteries get solved, and as I was already through enough I avoided showing any interest in the protest while almost all the passengers got out and started yelling in support of that protest except a few withering old ladies and the driver.

Finally I reached home and I was starving, as I really hadn't had anything since this morning except a glass of juice and a piece of pancake, which I had while rushing out to my college.

I searched the freezer and unfortunately nothing was there that was ready to eat, so I finally had to prepare Maggi noodles and a glass of milk.

Eventually, once my brain had gotten back into working mode after there was energy released when the food and juice got processed inside my stomach;

I switched on my Apple Laptop and played my favorite playlist of mind soothing music. While I was listening to the music, I looked through my email inbox and found that I had received a few emails telling me about Face book's tragedy.

My curiosity made me look for details about the issue as I was still a bit bewildered about the stuff going on.

So I opened the Google search page and searched the keywords 'Face book Protests Summerville".