5| How We Met And Became Friends! [Part 3]

Hey guys soooooory for the LONG wait! I hope you all are enjoying reading this book! Please stay dedicated to this book! It'll mean a LOT to me! :)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

**~~~Aarna's POV~~~**

"Hey how long are you gonna stay like that?" Kyle asked looking straight at me with his hand on his cheek.

"W-what d-do y-you m-mean?" i stuttered with an OBVIOUS BLUSH on my face. I just cannot take the thought out of my head that kyle K-kiss-ed me... even though i was the one who kissed him last night...and he said it was payback... but still! I don't know what happened to me yesterday that i kissed him out of the blue! Well i wanted to thank him for saving me... so i ki--...ughh but there are also other ways of thanking him but then why did i---

"hey you even listening?" Kyle's voice and his waving hands in front of my face interrupted me from my thoughts.

"eh? no.. ah yes" i said with the blush still on my cheeks. I don't even know what i am saying!

"ah forget it!" said kyle with a sigh.

"hey NO tell me!" i pleaded. Its my habit... if anyone talks about me or anything related to me then i surely want to know what that person is talking about.

"Well... Shove off your blush and talk to me normally!" he said somewhat plainly and as-a-matter-of-fact.

"Just wait till lunch Kyle... and i promise to get back to normal" i said while looking away. He didn't say anything more which was a RELIEF! Soon the classes went by and the bell rang indicating recess.

"hey Aarna wanna eat lunch with us?" liam who came to by our seat then asked.

"yeah! I would love to" i said and smiled. Liam, Kyle and i walked to the school canteen. We soon came to a halt by one of the available tables with two seats.

"This is our permanent eating place" said Liam with a grin.

"sit here" said Kyle as he took one of the extra chairs and placed it beside the table for me.

"thanks" i said and smiled and sat. Kyle went to buy his lunch. Soon he came with a huge 'grin' on his face.

"guess what guys?" he asked.

"what?" asked Liam.

"i got the Monday special CHOCOLATE CREAM PUFFS" replied Kyle. OMG chocolate?!!!! ohh i want some...!

"gimme some" said Liam. Kyle handed one cream puff to liam. Whaat? they fight too much but still kyle agreed on giving hime the GOLDEN... i mean Chocolate puff... I just don't know how the boys think?! They are so... uhh... unpredictable...!

"do you want some Aarna?" asked Kyle. AHH OF COURSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"if you don't mind...!" i said.

"i do mind....DUHH Aarna we're friends! Just ask for it!" said kyle.

"we're friends...?" i questioned because it was unbelievable. I was always bad at making friends especially with boys... the girls used to dislike me cause they were jealous of me... as i was the topper in my class and the boys didn't seem to care and neither did i. I didn't mind staying alone... maybe because i was habituated to it... Also as long as Luna's (Aarna's best childhood friend) with me... i don't need anybody! But now it's different because i am not in Caimo Academy anymore... I am a HHS (Hakuo High School) student!

"yeah silly" said Liam.

"yeah unless you wanna become more than friends" said Kyle and smirked at me.

"What are you talking about?" i said and blushed.

"whatever you comprehend" said Kyle and smirked again. Ohh MAN!!! I didn't say anything more cause further extend of conversation means Kyle will make fun of me!

(after eating their lunch)

"Guys have you seen the anime Kaze No Stigma?" i asked.

"yeah!" both of them replied at the same time.

"Stop saying whatever i say!" both of them again said the said time. These guys...*sigh* they never quit quarreling, do they?!

"Guys...Don't start, please!" i said and continued "as i was saying...who's your favorite character?" i asked curiously.

"Mine's Ayano!" said Kyle. "Mine's Ayumi" said Liam.

"ohh i see! and mine's Kazuma! He's just too handsome!" i said while fan-girling.

"Ahh i knew it! Each and every girl likes Kazuma Yagami!" said Liam.

"hahaha yup" i said.

"humn...Aarna i'll call you Princess" said Kyle all of a sudden.

"eh? What makes you say that?" i asked *blush* even though i know the answer.

"Since Kazuma calls Ayano 'Princess' so i'll call you Princess too! And besides it suits you too" said Kyle and smirked.

"Hey NOOOOO!" i protested.

"ahh yes princess!"

"NO NO NO"

"Princess"

"NOOOOOO"

"yeah"

~~~//\\DING DING//\\~~~

Suddenly the bell rang. Ahh what a relief! The three of us went back to our class. The rest of the time in school passed without any TEASING! ...good...

I bid Kyle and Liam goodbye and went home early because i promised to hang out with Luna.

**~~~Normal POV~~~**

Kyle and Liam were packing their things up. Kyle leaned on his locker and was in a deep thought.

"What are you thinking about chickpea?" Liam asked Kyle.

"Cockroach...don't you think that Aarna looks a lot like you?" Kyle asked in a serious tone.

"You think so... Hey i am not a cockroach" said Liam.

"I am not a chickpea either! Anyways... Do you think that you guys are related?" said Kyle.

"you mean 'that' ?" said Liam. His hair covered his eyes.

"ahh yeah 'that!' "

"But we can't say for sure... let's just wait... Time will give us the answer" said Liam with a sad smile.

"i guess... well bye Liam! humn...wanna hang out after 5?"

"sure...bye" said Liam.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Finished the 5th chapter! :) I hope you guys liked it! Humn... what do you guys think about the "that" that Kyle and Liam were talking about? Answer it in you comments please! :) I will update soon! :)

Please VOTE, COMMENT and (u may but please) also check out my other books! If you like Kaze No Stigma then i would suggest you all to read my Kaze No Stigma fanfic which is a Kazuma x Ayano titled "TWO SOULS ONE HEART" !! THANKSSS!

Please VOTE & COMMENT! :)