2| Last period and...?!

Hey hey hey! Hope u enjoy! Wow i updated sooner than i expected!

-----------------------------------------

AARNA'S POV~

Finally its last period! But its history...way too boring! Our class teacher is the one who takes our history class. Its fun to see the funny faces he makes though he never intends to do so! (Funny faces...:| :/ :o :* :x :> 8-) :@ ;>)

He said in the morning that he has something important to tell us. I wonder what that is! Suddenly i heard some noise which jerked me back from my thoughts. I looked in the direction of commotion...the place was near the class gate and guess what i saw! Those two idiots fighting again over petty reasons which i am not interested to hear.

I pulled myself up from my seat and dragged my feet towards them. I told them to stop but to them i was just a dog barking! Then my eyes fell to the hallway of our class which leads to the corridor. I saw mr jaishwal(class teacher) talking to our English teacher. Man if they saw us right now, we're dead meat for sure!

"kyle, liam! The teacher's here! Stop!" i pointed to the teacher.

They both looked in the direction and kyle closed the door with a SHUT!!!

...

...

...

Who does he think he is!!!

...

...

...

"what type of student you are??? You have got some serious guts! Show some respect. The teacher's right in front of us and you closed the doorrr!!!" i yelled.

''And you Liam! Just get back to your seat! We are lucky that teacher's staff room is empty right now! You all are nuts! Think before you act!...---'' i was cut of by kyle.

''ouit it with your lectures! Princess...jeezzz!'' he said and opened the door. The teacher was still talking. Good grief *i sighed with relief*

But i am surprised that kyle listened to me the first time. Guess he is afraid of punishment! I smiled.

''why are you smiling all of a sudden? Jeez you're wired!'' kyle said. ''i am not wired!'' i shouted but not so loud.

The teacher entered and we greeted him. He said '' i have some announcements to make but before that let me tell you not to shout!'' i guess some excited news we have here. After a long pause sir said again "we are having a school field trip for about 10 days---" The whole class cut off the teacher by their squealing and shouting.

''stop shouting and listen carefully...the field trip is scheduled to start from the next week. You guys have to pay ₹2000 each.''

''but isn't that too much sir'' a student asked.

''if you can't afford than don't come. Its not compulsory'' The teacher blurted out...he sure is strict..and blunt!

Then sir started to discuss about everything regarding food, discipline blah blah...

Just before five minutes till bell rungs he said that a new student will be joining and she is a girl named 'Angel'.

------------------------------------------

HEY GUYS FINISHED!

SO WHO'S THE NEW GIRL! IS SHE ANGELIC JUST LIKE HER NAME SAYS!

AND WHAT HAPPENS IN THE SCHOOL TRIP...SOMETHING MYSTERIOUS...OH NO I WILL SPOIL IT. SO GUYS READ ON TO FIND OUT!!!

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT AND FOLLOW IF U LIKE!

THANKSSS!