3| How We Met And Became Friends! [part 1]

Hey! Sorryyy for the late update! I hope you didn't forget the story...

UNTILL NOW~ Aarna  went to school as usual, met Kyle and Liam  as usual. Kyle and Liam fighting and aarna trying to stop them AS USUAL!!! Physics class- BORING! Last period- history (hehe...funny faces of the history teacher- Mr Jaishwal who is the class teacher too!) and the important announcement- The school Field Trip (next week) and a new (mysterious)student- ANGEL!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In case you have been wondering that how these guys met, became friends...BLAH BLAH!!! and you also might be thinking that why aarna is acting really strange and a bit nervous when kyle always comes near her...'SHE SHOULD JUST SLAP HIM OR SOMETHING!' yeah i get you might be thinking probably this...Well if i was in her shoes then i would have just slapped him or told my parents about it! BUT...she can't bring herself to do so...HEY she ain't a slut, K?!!! You will soon understand...*keeps a reassuring hand on your shoulder*...DON'T WORRY!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aarna's POV~

I am a scholarship student. I transferred from Caimo Academy to Hakuo High School (HHS). Hakuo High is the most prestigious school in the whole of Japan, and its expensive too! Well I am rich but my father won't spend money on me...he despises me since that tragic day...but my mom still loves me and because of my good grades, i gained the scholarship. I was the topper among all the sections of my class...ohh yeah did i mention that this year i am 9th grader, 13 yrs old! I know its a bit odd that what's a  13 yrs girl doing in grade 9? Well i skipped two years- LKG and UKG! Don't ask me why 'cause i myself don't know!

I am so much happyyy that i get to go to HHS! Its my dream school!...and i LOVE ANIME! I always pray to god you know that- God! Please sent me to the anime world! (author~ this is what i always do, lol). I believe in god and i believe that anime world do exists...its just that i will have to find it and i will find it! Just waiting for God's signal! Well anyways tomorrow is my first day at HHS and there are still some things that are still left to buy.

I checked the time and then mumbled to myself "huh...5:30pm...Not too late! i guess i will go now!"

"hey mom! i need to buy some things for my school tomorrow! So i better get going, BYE" i said and kissed my mom's cheeks. My mom suddenly grabbed my hand.

"what now?" i said.

"don't go alone, Ana! let me come with you" said she in a worried tone.

"that's sweet of you mom! But don't worry, i am a grown up kid now! i can take care of myself" i said and suddenly my hair was pulled from behind

"ow..." i cried in pain. It was my father. Its not an unusual thing, you know...since that day he's like this...I HAVE A LOVE/HATE RELATIONSHIP WITH MY LIFE!

"No need to go, Kushina! She can take care of herself" said my father, giving me a death glare. I was trembling with fear...

"but-----"

"NO MEANS NO" my father yelled cutting my mother off...will my father ever change...but after all i am  the one to blame...i was going to cry but i got a hold of myself completely aware of the fact that if i cried in front of him...he will beat me up like hell...My father soon left. Today was his day off from work. He is a famous businessman.

"ana you---"

"yeah mom! I am completely fine" i said and hugged her.

"well then i better get going. Don't worry, K!" i said with a smile and headed towards the door.