4| How We Met And Became Friends! [part 2]

Yosh! Long time no update! I know! but here's the chapter for you! I hope you guys will like it! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**~~~AARNA'S POV~~~**

I woke up early in the morning for like 5 am...'cause i was so excited. "Finally the time has come for me to study at HHS (Hakuo High School)" I mumbled to myself...Honestly, one of the reasons for me to study at hakuo is that it has the same school name as that of the school in Hayate The Combat Butler (anime)...though the only difference is that, my school's name is Hakuo High School and in the anime, the name is Hakuo Academy...

Jeeze  =_= I know i am idiot when it comes to anime...but that's what makes me happy...if you get what i mean...ughh nevermind!

I grabbed my school uniform and went for a bath. I always take a bath while listning to songs...and not just SOME songs but ANIME SONGS!

I came out from the bathroom wearing my school uniform..."ahh the uniform's so cool! It reminds me of anime school uniforms" I squeled to myself...

...i don't know why and how but i always relate everything to anime... (A/N~ that's how i am, just like aarna)

I sat in front of the dressing table. I dried my hair and tried to do the hairstyle that lucy (from fairy tail) always does. After wasting 15min approx, i sighed in defeat. "oh man...i can't seem to do it..." I, then did a side high pony tail. "i guess this will have to do" i said to myself while smiling and looking at myself on the mirror. My hair style quite matched the uniform...which was a sailor type shirt, with a ribbon in middle which was black in colour and a black knee-length skirt with white socks and black shoes...Now that i think about it...this uniform is..."YUP! It sure is a same to same COPY of the school uniform of HYOUKA (anime)...wow THIS IS COOL"  I said while pointing to the girl looking same to same COPY of mine...Ohhh yeah...i am looking at the mirror!

...I know! that i am a complete BAKA...well i act like this when no one's watching me...

<beep beep>

I was startled by the sudden noise. I got a text from Luna. (A/N~ Aarna's best friend who is studying at Caimo High, Aarna's previous school) 

Luna: Hey there! ;) anime freak

Me: hey! :) and yup i sure am!

Luna: Good Luck! <3

Me: eh? for what? o.O

Luna: as dense as always! for ur first day at school silly!

Me: ohh thanksss :)

Luna: u r NOT welcome...well DUHH!!

Me: lol

Luna: soooooooooooo...oh well nothing!...lol

Me: hahaha XD u r funny!

Luna: I know!

Me: umm...can we hang out together after school?

Luna: yup! :)

Me: okay then meet u at 4! love u! bye! take care!

Luna: yup! and same 2 u! :)

I closed my phone and went downstairs for breakfast.

"hum...i smell something Delicious...it-its Omelette, right mom?"

"yeah!...and dear don't forget to thank him" my mom said while keeping the plate of Omelete in front of me.