1| The World That We Longed For!!!

Hey guys this is my own story!!! I am sure u guys will love it if u love anime!!! :)

AARNA'S POV~

so you are the one...

<Tick tick Tick tick> ... I rubbed my right eye with my right hand and yawned. Then my eyes fell upon the ringing alarm clock which showed 6 o'clock. "heck its morning again!" Frustrated by the noise i quickly stamped my hand on the off switch of the alarm clock. I sighed and stood up cursing the clock "You pathetic clock! couldn't you have rang 5 mins later so that i could've completed my dream!"

Hummn...let me think...what was it?...so you are the one... i don't get it. What did the person mean by i am the one and who actually was that person?...do i know him/her?...humm...suddenly a thought crossed my mind "oh no its already 6:15! crap! i don't want to be late for school" i quickly got off of my bed and ran to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth, took a quick shower and i wore my school uniform. I checked the time "man its 6:35! i don't have time for breakfast. The bus will arrive in 5 mins"

"bye mom" i kissed my mother's cheeks.

"dear what about your breakfast?" mom said in a concerned tone

"don't worry mom! i am not hungry" i assured her and walked down the stairs to the door and then to the bus stop.

The bus arrived in no time. As soon as i stepped inside the bus i saw those two quarreling again. I sighed and walked towards them "Kyle, Liam...INSTEAD OF QUARRELING WHY DON'T YOU GUYS JUST SHUT UP AND READ SOMETHING" I yelled and sat between kyle and liam. I took out a novel named Angel Beasts and i started reading from where i left. I heard kyle and liam calling me but before they could say anything i said "I am not interested in your explanations! now do something and don't disturb me otherwise i will beat you like hell" My threat always worked on liam but kyle, huh he isn't afraid of me. Kyle started disturbing me "kyle if u don't have anything to do than please don't disturb me. If u do than i..." "than you what? huh" kyle said while smirking. "...than i...i will hit you" i stammered. Kyle leaned closer to me. I could feel his warm breath on my ears. Shiver ran down my spine. He whispered "as if". I looked at him and i blushed. He was smiling slyly. I kept my gaze on the book and tried to concentrate but couldn't and when i could, we already reached the school.

The three of us are in the same class. We entered the classroom and took our respective seat. I everyday have to remind kyle and liam not to fight in the classroom 'cause teacher's staffroom is right beside our class, but they sometimes fight and just because of them i also get punished.

Our class teacher- Mr. Jaishwal entered the classroom with the attendance register in his hand. We all greeted him with a 'Good Morning' . He also greeted us and took our attendance. Our first class was physics -_-. Not only me but the whole class yawns the most in physics class 'cause the physics teacher is way too boring!

As soon as he(physics teacher) entered the class, he said "Good morning, sit down and take out your text books. Today we will start a new lesson- Light, but first um...yes aarna will tell us what is light?" I was like 'WHAT THE HELL' seriously! i stood up to answer "Light is a form of energy that produces sensation of sight in our eyes"

(time skip) (now lunch time~school cantin)

I bought my lunch and, kyle and liam had brought their tiffin. The three of us always sit together and we share our lunch.

"I don't understand you guys"

"why do you say that?" kyle said while taking chips from liam's tiffin box.

"I mean look at you guys! you both rarely get along and during lunch you seem like BFF's"

"Its no big deal! for food we can do anything" liam said smiling

"geeze you are like natsu and grey"

"and you are the edolas scary lucy" liam said.

"what did you say?" i was angered! i am not scary!

"didn't you clean your ears or are you deaf!?" kyle said.

These guys are really getting on my nerves! they have to pay! I punched liam for calling me scary lucy and now its kyle's turn. Just when i was about to punch him, he held my hand tightly and pulled me closer to him and whispered "as if u can punch me- princess" he smirked. I always hate it when he calls me princess. "kyle let go"..."Why?"..."please kyle you're hurting me" i said in a pained tone. He let go of my hand. I was relieved.

When i was about to eat my lunch, i found it empty. When kyle and me were busy, liam probably ate everything! " hey! why did you ate everything...liam buy me something, i am really hungry!" "yeah me too" kyle said. "but---" we both glared at him."oh--ok"

(after finishing the food)

"hey guys did you see yesterday's Naruto Shippuden's episode- truth?" liam asked.

"yup,but it was sad...i litteraly cried at the end of the episode" i said with a sad face.

"You girls are so sensative" kyle said.

"i also cried at the end" liam said.

"you are no better than a girl" kyle smirked.

"i am not a girl and you didn't cry 'cause you are HEARTLESS!!!" liam yelled.

"guys don't fight!" i glared at liam knowing it would work on him. I tried to change the subject saying something that would divert the fight.

"i also want to became an anime! seeing yesterday's episode, i want to join sasuke's team and help him to destroy the ones who caused him and itachi suffering" i said.

"but that's impossible aarna! No matter how much the three of us want to be a part of the anime world" kyle emphasised.

"kyle is right aarna! we don't even know if the anime world exists or not"

"but deep inside my heart i do feel that anime world really exists. That is the world that we longed for! someday somehow we will find it!" i said reassuring myself.

HOPE U LIKED IT!!!

Guys the first chapter is completed! Please please please comment! I really wanna know what do u think of my story!

Please vote if u like it!

I will update soon but i can't promise u that! I will try to update as soon as possible!

PLEASE COMMENT and if u have any ideas please tell! i will happily accept them and try to merge it with my idea! :)